Whats your favorite scary movie?

As the filming of "Scream 7" begins, the set is abuzz with excitement and anticipation. Jack and I, now playing the characters of Ethan and Mia, are the central figures in this chilling horror film. We're cast as the duo responsible for the terror that engulfs the small town in the movie's twisted plot. The director found it best if I was killer with Ethan because it explores a different part of the story considering everyone seems to think my Ghostface impersonation is on point.

It's a change in the franchise because they've always used "voice modulators". It was especially different for Roger Labon Jackson. I felt bad that he didn't get to play in the movie as much as he normally does but he was really happy for me. He was a really nice guy. He taught me how to really put emotion and fill the voice with terror. My favorite thing to say is,

"Whats your favorite scary movie?"

It gives me chills since I grew up with those words creeping me out and now I'm the one saying them.

From the very start, the director emphasizes the importance of building a genuine connection between Ethan and Mia. Their chemistry should be palpable, driving the fear and suspense that "Scream" is renowned for. As we dive into the process, I can't help but feel the irony of our on-screen personas while keeping our feelings for each other hidden off-camera.

Jack and I approach the roles with a sense of commitment and professionalism, immersing ourselves in the psyche of our characters. We attend countless rehearsals, exploring the dynamics between Ethan and Mia, trying to understand the twisted love that binds them together.

With every passing day, our performances become more nuanced, drawing the rest of the cast and crew into the intensity of our characters' relationship. As Mia, I find myself drawn to Ethan's charismatic and mysterious allure, and the lines between our fictional roles and our real selves begin to blur.

Off-camera, Jack and I navigate a delicate dance, maintaining the illusion of professionalism while acknowledging the undeniable chemistry that exists between us. Our conversations become infused with unspoken subtext, and I catch him stealing glances when he thinks I'm not looking.

As the movie progresses, so does our camaraderie. We share inside jokes and confide in each other about the challenges we face in the industry. But even as we grow closer, we keep our true feelings hidden, knowing the potential consequences if our friendship were to be jeopardized.

One day, while filming a particularly intense scene, Ethan and Mia share a passionate embrace. The director calls "Cut," but Jack and I linger, unable to break free from the powerful moment we just created on-screen. The air crackles with tension as we remain locked in each other's gaze.

"I can't believe how well we work together," Jack says, his voice low and intimate.

I swallow hard, trying to steady my racing heart. "Yeah, it's like we have a connection that goes beyond acting," I admit.

Jack inches closer, his eyes searching mine. "Maybe it does," he murmurs, his breath ghosting over my skin.

My heart pounds in my chest, and I instinctively lean in, our lips nearly brushing against each other. But just as we're about to close the distance, a crew member's voice interrupts us, pulling us back into reality.

Flustered, we pull away from each other, the unspoken tension lingering between us. We share a knowing look, acknowledging the dangerous territory we're venturing into.

As filming continues, the lines between Ethan and Mia and our own identities become increasingly blurred. The chemistry we once worked so hard to build now flows effortlessly, driving our performances to new heights.

One night, after a grueling day on set, Jack and I find ourselves alone in his trailer. The adrenaline from the intense scenes still courses through our veins, leaving us vulnerable and open.

"I can't deny what's happening between us," Jack admits, breaking the silence.

I nod, my heart pounding in my chest. "Neither can I."

He takes a step closer, his eyes locked on mine. "But we have to be careful. The last thing we want is for Sabrina to find out."

I bite my lip, torn between the desire to explore what's between us and the fear of losing my best friend. "You're right," I say softly. "We can't let our feelings get in the way."

With that understanding, we agree to tread carefully, focusing on our careers and the success of the movie. But as the days turn into weeks, the attraction between us only grows stronger, and the slow burn of our feelings intensifies.