Oof

" So she bumped right into me and then we started talking and then made out-" Jack says and Sabrina has a confused look on her face

Oh shit.

"What Jack means to say is we made you this bracelet!" I say giving her a random bracelet that was on my wrist and kicking Jack under the table for talking about the kiss.

"Oh yeah, we had a lot of fun making that bracelet." He says and I give him a death stare.

"We wanted to give you something memorable," I say. "Aw thank you, guys." She says.

"Guys lets go skate!" I say. We all walk over to the rink. The rink is alive with music, colorful lights, and the joyful chatter of skaters. Excitement fills the air as Sabrina, Jack, Conan, and I put on our roller skates, ready for a fun-filled evening. It's Sabrina's birthday party, and we couldn't have chosen a better place to celebrate.

As we step onto the rink, the smooth surface beneath my skates brings back fond memories. I haven't been roller skating in years, but the thrill of gliding across the floor instantly ignites my spirit. Sabrina's enthusiasm is infectious, and we all laugh as we try to find our balance.

Conan, being the most experienced skater of the group, effortlessly glides ahead, showing off his skills. Jack and Sabrina are side by side, their laughter echoing through the rink. I follow behind, still getting used to the feel of the skates.

As we skate around, I can't help but notice how Sabrina and Jack seem to be getting along so well. They chat and laugh, and I can't deny a pang of jealousy. I know it's irrational - after all, Jack is just being a friendly guest at Sabrina's party. But something about their chemistry unsettles me.

Trying to shake off those feelings, I focus on skating and having a good time. However, as I pick up speed, I lose my balance and crash into the rink's railing. Pain shoots up my leg, and I grimace, trying to hide my discomfort.

Sabrina and the others rush over, concern etched on their faces. "Elle, are you okay?" Sabrina asks, worry evident in her voice.

"I think I hurt my foot," I reply, trying to hide the pain and embarrassment.

"We should get you off the rink," Jack suggests, gently helping me up and supporting me as we make our way to a nearby bench.

As I sit down, the pain in my foot becomes more pronounced. Sabrina's dad, who accompanied us to the party, approaches us. "Do you need me to call for medical assistance?" he asks, looking concerned.

"I think I should go to the hospital just to be safe," I say, trying to keep my voice steady.

Sabrina's dad nods and quickly makes the necessary arrangements. Jack stays by my side, offering reassurance as we wait for help to arrive. Sabrina hovers nearby, her worry evident, and I feel guilty for spoiling her birthday celebration.

Soon, the ambulance arrives, and I'm taken to the hospital for a thorough examination. The doctor confirms that I have a fractured foot and informs me that I will need surgery to properly heal. My heart sinks at the news, realizing that this injury will impact not only tonight but also my plans for the coming weeks.

Sabrina and Jack accompany me to the hospital, and their support means the world to me. I feel guilty for ruining Sabrina's birthday, but she assures me that my well-being is all that matters.

As I lie in the hospital bed, awaiting surgery, I'm grateful for the care and friendship of Sabrina and Jack. Despite the pain, I know that this roller rink adventure will be one I'll never forget.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry about taking so long with this chapter I really just couldn't think of anything but anyways thank you guys so much I love u pookie

Thanks for reading 🫶