Oh.

Sabrina's arms enveloped me in a gentle embrace, her warmth and understanding offering solace in a moment of vulnerability. I clung to her as tears flowed freely, the floodgates of my emotions opening in her presence.

"Shh, it's okay," Sabrina whispered, her voice soothing as she held me close. "You don't have to explain everything right now."

I took a shaky breath, the weight of the truth I had just shared with her still hanging heavily in the air. "Me and jack were secretly dating behind your back because i really liked him and I just didn't want you to feel... betrayed. Im really really sorry and i love you and i hope this doesnt ruin our-"

Sabrina's hold on me tightened, as if to reassure me. "Elle, I appreciate your honesty. And I understand that things can be complicated. But you're my friend, and that means more to me than anything. I was dramatic,  im sorry for the way i acted. And im sorry you felt you couldnt tell me."

Her words pierced through the uncertainty that had clouded my thoughts. I pulled away slightly, looking into her eyes, searching for any hint of hurt or resentment. But all I found was genuine understanding and compassion.

"I'm glad I told you," I admitted, wiping away a tear. "I was just worried about how you'd react."

Sabrina offered a small, understanding smile. "I won't lie and say it wasn't a surprise, but I want you to be happy, Elle. And if Jack makes you happy, then that's what matters."

Tears welled up again, this time not out of sorrow, but out of gratitude for having such a supportive friend. "Thank you, Sabrina. Your friendship means the world to me."

She pulled me into another hug, her embrace a testament to the strength of our bond. "You mean a lot to me too, Elle. And you can always count on me."

As we sat there, wrapped in each other's arms, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders.

-----------
I'm so sorry for the short chapter I just didn't want to leave u guys hanging

But tmr is my first day of highschool (I'm dying) I have to wake up at 5 😭

Anyways ilyyyyyyy ❤️❤️