1.

This is my first finished Urban book, I have went through it and corrected some things, hopefully you guys will love it, because I loved writing it. ENJOY !

READ. VOTE. FOLLOW. SHARE

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eneychi:

Eneychi hated the way her mom kept herself. Ekiyah Charnice Johnson was thirty-seven and tried to be younger than that. She wore crop shirts and booty shorts and often was known to sleep around.

Eneychi just ignored her and helped her twin sister keep the house as clean as possible. Then when she was done, she'd get dressed and head out on the block with her friends Essence and Jahmilla.

"Wassup bitch?" Jah asked leaning against her stoop. "Same shit, just a different day." Eneychi replied giving her crew dap. "Well you know what today is?" Essence asked. It was June, Friday the twenty-second to be exact it was Banks birthday bash and it was gonna be live. Ballers from the Tri-State area and beyond were coming to show him love. Anybody who was anybody was going and Eneychi knew she had to be flyy. "Y'all get y'all outfits yet?" She asked them as they walked down the street receiving hungry stares.

"Yes you already know." Essence was 17 stood at 5'7 and was a petite dark skin with weave that graced her backside. She had pouty pink lips and cat eyes and made niggas weak in the knees. Jahmilla was the complete opposite. She was also 17 stood at 5'2 and was thick in all the right places she was light skin and had hair that blessed her shoulders and had round light brown eyes.
"I'm ready for a baller." Jah said slapping hands with Essence. Eneychi on the other hand needed an outfit that was gonna put her girls to sleep. Eneychi was also 17, stood at 5'4 was light skin with long brown hair that reached the small of her back. She was head and head with Jah in the looks and body department. She had all her curves in the right place, her thighs were thick, her booty was phat and her stomach was flat her 36 C breast were as perky as ever.

She walked with great confidence her almond shaped eyes held their emerald glow putting niggas in a tight bind. "Shit I need an outfit and right now I got about four hundred to my name." Eneychi bragged. Eneychi had got the money from this boy around the way named Shilo. Shilo was a simple minded corner boy who was in love with Eneychi to the point where if she could rob him blind he would let her. She just gave him what he wanted and in return he tricked money off for her taking her to any exclusive clothing store. Burberry, Chanel, Gloria Vanderbilt, Vera Wang and plenty more. Anything she wanted he got and vice versa.

"Man this is why I need to come up with a nigga with ends. I'm tired of this nickel and dime shit." Jah agreed with Essence nodding her head.

"Tell you what tonight might be our lucky night." They looked at each other and laughed. "Damn skippy, now let's head to go find you a fit." They all walked down the street laughing and giggling getting ready to make their dreams happen.

Emani :
Emani walked out on the block and instantly she felt the heat stick to her. She hated the hood but it ran through her cells like a cancer. No matter how much she denied it one day she was going to get a taste of the streets.

Emani held her head high and just like her sister she possessed her emerald eyes, nice figure and confidence. But she was a square at heart, she liked to stay fit and stay in her books. In two weeks Emani and Eneychi were graduating and Emani couldn't be more happy. She was accepted to Grambling State University in Louisiana and unlike her sister she wanted to continue her education. She maintained a 3.8 grade point average and aimed higher.