6.

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE  

Keno:

"Congrats young God." Keno's dad Kwazy said. Kwazy was happy to know that his son had a baby on the way with a girl that he loved.

"Thanks old man." Keno sat in front of his dad's window with the phone pressed to his ear. Kwazy stayed in Riker's for five years and was due to leave in a year. His dad was that nigga. He still held power and reigned the streets while standing behind bars. Kwazy Rakim Costello ran every block, every move , every hit, every drug that was pushed through the streets of the East and Northern states. Kwazy was forty-two and had things going on nobody knew but Keno. He had business around the states. He held public affairs across the Pacific and did all he could to put millions in the pockets of leaders and politicians.

"I heard about you swatting them flies." Kwazy said taking a look at Keno. Kwazy always taught his son that murder wasn't his thing, but Keno followed behind his dad and was as smart and precise when it came to the streets.

"Pops they always flying too close and I don't want them to touch me so I swat they asses away." Keno responded speaking in codes.

"Alright nigga don't get a big head. What's up with your mom?" Keno shook his head. "She doing fine you already know I put her in Jersey in her own house." Kwazy nodded. "One minute !" The guard yelled Kwazy and Keno talked like old friends for those sixty seconds. The father and son finished up their conversations and said their goodbyes. "I love you son."

"Love you too pops." Keno said getting ready to leave Rikers. Kwazy loved his son unconditionally. Although he felt his son could do way much better rather than following in his footsteps. But to Keno he was continuing the legacy. Kwazy had business across the seas and countries. He dabbled in every little thing known to man. Extortion, drugs , distribution of girls and all. Keno tried to help as much as he could but with his situation he couldn't do the shit he wanted. He had a baby on the way and more on his mind than ever. Eventually he would take over the business on his father's behalf.

Keno's mom on the other hand loved her son and wanted what was best. But she knew Kwazy's blood ran deep within her son and it was likely Keno was going to follow his dad. She couldn't do shit about it. Keno was a man and as far as she was concerned he could handle himself. Keno's mom Cassidy was skeptical at first but she noticed he was wrapped up in Emani. Cassidy loved that girl to death and knowing her son had a baby on the way she was exited, and hoped her son would get out the game early.

Emani :

Emani sat on the cold table ready to see her baby's sex. At five months pregnant Emani wished like hell she was smaller. For the past four months she had enrolled into a community college, dealt with her pregnancy and waited for Keno to come home. Lately he stayed out later than usual, he came home only to dress and leave once again. She already knew business came first, he had to do what he had to do,  they had made a family together, eventually that was going to go first. She didn't feel the need in nagging but at times she put her two cents in only for her concerns to be eased the best way they could.

But shit at times she was lonely. Eneychi came by every now and then to check on her and floss new shit. It only made Eneychi a ball of emotions. She wanted to have fun and do all the things her sister did.

"Watch you have twins." Eneychi whispered to Emani. Emani rolled her eyes. She honestly didn't want twins, but if God wanted it that way then it was meant to be. "Hello Ms. Johnson," Dr. Penalack addressed himself and sat down. "how are you today?"

"Fine, but tired." Emani said. The doctor sat down and explained the ultrasound. " Turns out that one of the babies is blocking the other one so, we'll call you in next month and see if the babies are cooperating. But until then congratulations on having twins." The doctor left the room so quickly as when he came in. Emani was happy but Eneychi was the happiest.
*
*

*

*
Three hours later with Eneychi being the overbearing aunt she bought every store out at the mall. She bought every neutral color known to man. Emani wanted to end the trip early before her sister took total control. "Eneychi, take me home my feet hurt." Emani whined and her sister walked with her to the car with tons of bags.

When Emani got home she went straight to bed, normally she would've stayed up the rest of the day cleaning, eating, watching TV or worrying about Keno but today was different. She was dirt tired. Eneychi dropped all of the bags in Emani's room and kissed her sister before bouncing out.

Eneychi:

After Eneychi dropped her sister off she headed straight for Pinky's. She loved working there, the money was fast and slowly but surely she was everybody's most asked for private dancer. Eneychi did what she had to do and in return Pinky blessed her hands with mad cash. Last week she had earned 83,000 dollars in cash and this week she set her goals to a hundred thousand max. She walked in the club and heard her name being called. She turned and was face to face with Banks sexy ass. He whispered in her ear about a private dance and Eneychi nodded her head and told him she had to go get ready.

Tonight Eneychi was finna make dough and a new connection to the money world.

A/N : Keno's dad in jail ? Eneychi working in the strip club at 17? 

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE