5.

REMINDER

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE  

---------------------

Emani : 

Over the last few weeks Keno kept surprising Emani. They finally made it official and with that said hoes were hating. They hated real hard when they found out about the trip to Cuba. Emani and Keno spent the past three weeks together as if it was one another's last time.

"Babe here." Keno brought Emani breakfast in bed. Emani's face scrunched up and nausea clouded her mind." I think I'm gonna be sick." She ran to the bathroom and threw up everything she had. "Babe you not sick, you pregnant as fuck." Keno laughed. Emani cut her eyes at him. "If I am you better tell Tech to start planning your funeral." She grabbed a towel and washed her face and afterward she brushed her teeth. Emani didn't wanna be a parent but then again she accepted the idea. But she was barely eighteen, about to start college and might be pregnant.

" Come here babe." Keno said comforting her.

Emani walked into Keno's warm embrace with tears in her eyes. "I got you every step of the way, remember you my queen. I love you Emani. Never forget that shit."

They kissed and spent the rest of the morning surrounded in "What if's" agreeing to go to the clinic as soon as they got back to the States.

Eneychi :

"Ma, I'll be back later."

Eneychi said leaving the house. She couldn't think straight every since they found Shilo dead three weeks ago, Shilo was found with his body riddled with bullet holes and a decapitated head in his lap. She walked with a heavy soul. She was willing to learn to love him. And now she needed something to keep her afloat. Eneychi talked to connections within the club world and got her a gig at Pinky's and she couldn't wait to start making her own money.     

     She hopped in the 2010 Pathfinder he had bought her for graduation. She slid her shades on driving through the streets. She finally settled on eating at a local spot called Shakey's. Shakey had everything soul food. Even Island cooking he was the shit in Jamaica Queens.

Eneychi hopped out the car locking it and turning the alarm on. She made her way in looking at her girls Jah and Essence sitting there. "Hey how you holding up?" Essence asked.

"I'm holding up good. So what's the news?"

"Nothing bitch just that your sister and my man been gone for quite some time."

Eneychi rolled her eyes. "That's not your man. They been close like that every since we were younger."

"Shit, that was finna be." Jah said to herself.

"Anyways, I got some shit y'all need to consider. So you know how I have my connections?"

"Yeah." Jah said paying close attention. "Well tonight I have a gig at Pinky's."

"You stripping?" Essence said.

"Duh, I need the money. Since Shilo's gone I don't have a benefactor. So I'm taking my business into my own hands by getting out there and making my own money."

"Shit sign me up." Jah said slapping her friend five. "Wait E, we not of age yet." Essence added.

"We don't need to be of age bitch these slum dog ass managers don't give a fuck. As long as you get out there and get that money can't nobody or nothing stop you." Essence dapped Eneychi up. Eneychi knew right there that's what she had to do. In her mind a simple slow nine to five wasn't gonna cut it. She wanted fast money and that was the only way.

Keno:

"Babe come on." Keno sat in the car waiting for Emani. They had just made it from Cuba and they were both dead tired.
Emani stuffed the last bag in the backseat and jumped upfront with him.

Emani and Keno decided to get their personal matters together before heading into the city. Keno's stops consisted of checking on his houses and afterwards they made their way to Planned Parenthood.

"Hello, I'm here with my wife for a pregnancy test."
The lady behind the counter chewing on gum loudly looked at Keno and then she looked at the beautiful girl with him.

"Alright just fill out these forms, bring them back and wait until your name is called." Keno took the forms and sat next to Emani and watched her fill out the forms. "If you are pregnant then we can wait until your birthday and we can move out to Virginia together as a family."

"Sounds like a plan." Emani finished up the papers and walked them up to the counter. When she came back Keno and her sat and planned their future together until her name was called.

"Emani Johnson!" The lady called over the loudness of the waiting room.

Emani stood and grabbed Keno's hand leading him into the room awaiting the doctor.

Emani:

Six in a half weeks pregnant.

"Ms. Johnson here's your next appointment next month on the 22nd." He handed Emani a reminder and together Keno and her left. Keno was all smiles and Emani was too. But her smile quickly left. "Babe the appointments on my birthday." She pouted, he kissed her lips and told her not to worry about it. They got in the car and he dropped Emani off at home before leaving. Emani walked into her home seeing some shit she didn't want to see. Her mom had her back arched as two men plowed through her. Emani covered her eyes making it to her room.

A minute later her room door opened and her twin stuck her head in. "Yeah bitch, thought you was slick creeping in." Eneychi said jumping on her sister. Eneychi and Emani had they sisterly spats but they got along good. They realised they were all each other had considering they had a mother who cared half heartedly. "I missed you too Nene." Emani rolled on top of her sister kissing her face. "Ew getcho big ass off me giving me cooties." Emani rolled off laughing. She missed her twin's reckless ass. "Where you been for three weeks straight?"

"With my baby in Cuba. He handled business some days and others we spent together enjoying the weather. Walking the beaches and chilling."

Eneychi gasped at the fact Emani went to Cuba without her. "Cuba? Without me?"

"Yeah. Oh and I got something to tell you, you can't tell nobody else."

Eneychi looked at her goody two shoes sister and was all ears. "I'm six and a half weeks pregnant." Eneychi jumped out the bed and squealed. "Really?"

"Yes. But you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Promise."

"So what's been going on Nene?"

"Nothing besides Shilo getting killed. And I just got a gig at Pinky's."

Emani raised her brow. "The strip club?"

"Yeah what other place?"

"Look we finna be grown next month so I can't really be the voice of reason and talk you out of it. You have your own mind but I want you to be safe and don't trust nobody."

Emani hugged her sister and Eneychi hugged her back. "I love you."

"I love you too."

They hung out in the room and Emani helped Eneychi out with an outfit for Pinky's that was going to knock them hoes dead.

#Team Emani & Keno? 

A/N: What do yall think about Emani's pregnancy?