3.

Emani:

Emani spent the rest of her day in the confines of her room waiting for Keno. When she checked the time she noticed it was nearing ten. So she went to shower and dress hopefully Eneychi could take her to the party. Emani hated that Keno was attached to the streets. When they were younger they made a promise never to let the streets grab a hold of them and pull 'em under. But unfortunately Keno was in the clutches and she always told him it wasn't too late to turn around. But like always he eased her worries with a kiss and a promise to do better.

Emani spent ten minutes in the shower and when she got out she sprayed her body with Bath & Body Works. She wrapped her body in a towel and made her way to her room. She sat on her twin sized bed and rubbed lotion on every inch of her body. She picked up her lace bra and panty set and admired her curves in her full length mirror.

Just as she was about to slide into her dress the devil himself called.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside your door." And with that he hung up. Seconds later he burst through her door with a smile on his face. "Mhm mhm mhm." He stood in her doorway wearing his coke white Air Force ones, his white and blue True Religion pants with an all blue polo shirt. "Take a picture it'll last longer." Emani said when she noticed he was staring at her body.

Keno took his phone out and clicked on the camera app. "Pose for ya boy." She raised her brow. Her hair was in her face so she tossed it back and made a kissy face toward the camera. He took the picture and put it as his screensaver.

"Hurry up and get dressed." He said rushing her, Emani gave him the screw face and started putting on her dress along with her shoes and the gold necklace and promise ring he gave her. She went into the bathroom and did her make up and wanded her hair when she was done Keno had second thoughts about leaving.

She grabbed her purse and turned the light off dragging him to the door. "Come on. Tonight I'm all yours." She gave him a wink and he followed after her.

Keno:

Keno couldn't keep his eyes off Emani and niggas was gawking too. Keno held Emani's hand and whispered in her ear. "You finna make me kill a nigga." She laughed as they walked into the sophisticated venue. Inside the club was live. Rappers and artist were scattered around, hood legends and drug lords were all in one big room to wish Banks a happy birthday. Drake and Lil Wayne played over the speakers and everyone crowded on the dance floor trying to show off their moves. Keno and Emani walked into V.I.P with Banks and Keno's crew.

"Sup man," Banks said dapping up Keno. "hey shorty." His eyes scanned Emani. Emani smirked and waved. "Happy G day nigga." Keno said taking a seat in the back of V.I.P joining his crew with Emani along side him.

Emani:

While she was on the arm of Keno she decided to check out the bottom floor. "Be safe don't get a nigga fucked up." Keno said and gave her a kiss. She kissed him back and rolled her eyes.

She walked through the crowd of people until she got down the stairs. Niggas stared at the young beauty and most tried to get her attention but she wasn't interested.

As she walked to the bathroom she was bumped. "Bitch-" Eneychi looked her twin Emani in the face and smiled. "Hey goody two shoes." Eneychi greeted her sister. "Hey bitch." Emani said giving her sister a hug. They both admired one another and how they were dressed. "You look sexy as hell." They said at the same time and giggled.
"Come join me and the crew." Eneychi dragged her twin back to the V.I.P area where her girls were surrounded by Keno and his friends. Eneychi's crew sat around drinking and smoking with the guys. Emani felt some type of way when she seen Jah all smiles in Keno's face. But she couldn't be mad they never made it official, but then again he was hers and vice versa.
Emani and Eneychi took a seat across from Jahmilla and Keno.