4.

Two Weeks Later...

Emani:

Graduation was here and Emani and Eneychi couldn't be happier. Keno drove them to pick up their cap and gowns for later on that day. " Babe are you coming later ?" Emani asked him. That would make her day if he came. "Duhh dummy, my girl graduating." He mushed her playfully and she pushed him back.

"Keno I wanna get my nails done." He cut his eyes at her. "Hell no." He denied her only because she made him sit in there with her for hella long, and he hated listening to all them messy ass woman up in there running they mouth about somebody else's business. "Baby you don't have to sit in there I'll just go by myself." She said throwing it on extra thick so he could go with her.

"Alright shorty call me when you want me to come get you." She reached over and gave him the biggest kiss. "And you gotta be at graduation at 5:30 no later." She reminded Keno and he nodded his head dropping her off at China Nails.

Emani got out the car receiving glares. She sported her high way shorts and a floral lace shirt. She walked into China Nails where Kim Ye was awaiting. "There's my girl." She said greeting Emani.

"Hey Kimmy." She hugged her favorite stylist. Before she sat she picked up her favorite coral polish and went back to the table and let Kim work her magic.

Eneychi:

Shilo went all out for Eneychi. He got her hair did, her nails done and a car and then some. She had to practically beg him for a clue to find out what he got her. And like always he gave in.

"Baby!" Shilo was so busy worrying about a shipment that he forgot he heard Eneychi calling him. "Yeah?"

"Remember my graduation at 5:30 and I want you there for me." He nodded and she sat in his lap and listened to him on the phone stressing over his boss Cali. Cali had pulled his weight around New York and now he was trying to go for a title, but little did Cali know he was stepping on tons of toes.

Eneychi started kissing his jawline which she noticed he had tightened. Moving from his jaw to his neck where she left dark purple hickeys and moved downward where she unzipped his zipper. Eneychi pulled his eight inch out kissing the shaft and licking the tip. She engulfed his size in her mouth and Shilo's hand moved to her hair. Ten minutes later Eneychi let his nut fill her mouth and she pulled away letting it slip down her throat.
*

*

*

*

The auditorium was filled to capacity with people's family and friends. They watched as the Class Of 2012 exchanged their tassels and they cheered. Emani and Eneychi held each other's hands chanting 2012 until their voices were hoarse.

At the end of the ceremony Eneychi seen her sister run up to their mother and gave her a hug and afterwards she ran into Keno's arms. Eneychi rolled her eyes at her mother, it took them a long time to convince her to come. Ekiyah was happy and proud of her daughters but she had a hard time showing it.
Eneychi looked around for Shilo and couldn't find him. What the fuck could have prevented him from coming ? She thought to herself.

Keno:

Keno held Emani in his arms and kissed her passionately. He was proud shit one of them had to succeed. They walked off hand in hand. He held her big teddy bear along with her balloons and flowers. When they reached the car Keno's phone rung off the hook non-stop. Keno answered.

"Bruh we got Cali workers sitting in the abandoned building over there on Main and 2nd."

"Alright I'm on my way."

He dismissed the call and he seen Emani staring at him. "I thought we were supposed to chill."

"We still going to chill babe, I just have to handle business and then I'm all yours." He assured her and she pouted.

He planned to take her out to Cuba that week. It was for business and pleasure. They were going to make the best out of the weeks to come. He wanted his queen to have the best before she headed off to college in the Fall.

Keno dropped her off by his condo in Washington Heights. He promised to be back in time to celebrate and Emani let it go in one ear and out the other. He gave her a kiss and she kissed him back. "Be safe." She said grabbing the keys to the condo and jetting.

*

*

*

When Keno got to the abandoned building he wasn't too surprised to see Shilo and his henchmen Cory and Jon. "I'm going to spare the dramatic shit. Give me Cali and yall go free."

"Nigga I ain't giving you sh-" Shilo was cut off as Keno sent a bullet sliding into Cory's skull. "What was you saying?" Keno asked.

"I said I ain't giving you no-" He was cut off again when he seen a Wesson hunting knife poking at Jon's neck. "Cali is in Staten trying to push shit. The shits so weak crack heads is buying from other niggas. The shit aint right." Jon whispered. "Thank you." Keno said before slicing Jon's head clean off. He placed the head into Shilo's lap and gave him real game. "Next time I gotta ask and you try to be Billy bad ass I will  have some shit waiting for you." With that Keno left the abandoned place with a small victory. War was coming niggas had to be ready.

A/N: Was killing Shilo necessary? Keno taking Emani to Cuba?