2.

Emani:

After Emani got off work Keno picked her up and took her to the mall. Emani was awe struck in most of the stores and after an hour she finally settled on a dress. "This one is beautiful." Emani said grabbing the hanger off the rack that contained a number from Stella McCartney. Along with gold Jimmy Choo pumps. Emani took the dress and went into the fitting room once she put it on she walked out and modeled it for him.

It was a skin tight white long sleeve dress. The back was out and her curves were going to be on display for everyone to see. Keno raised his brow. "Naah, my girl ain't wearing this." He joked lightly but was dead serious. "But Keno.." She poked her lip out. She already knew Keno he was going to give in.

"Alright." She squealed and gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran back into the dressing room taking off the dress. After they were done they went to the cashier whom rang up their things and walked out hand in hand. Keno and Emani made their way through the mall and out the door towards Keno's car.

Together they rode through the streets taking everything in. Harlem was going to shit, the crack and heroin epidemic was at its all time high. Emani couldn't wait for graduation so she could move the hell on and not look back.

Just as she was about to tell Keno her plans his phone rung out.

"Yeah?"

"Word nigga?Keep they ass there I'm on my way." He ended the call and Emani studied how his eyebrows furrowed. Keno was mad and she didn't fuck with him when he was fired up. Emani witnessed his outbursts on numerous occasion while growing up but now, Keno was liable to do some shit and not think twice. Once he was mad and his mind was made up wasn't no turning back.

Keno sped down Emani's block and the car stopped in front of her apartment."Out! I'ma be back in two hours so be ready." He raised his voice. She rolled her eyes, gave his cheek a kiss and got out with her bags in hand. Whatever had him tight she hoped it wasn't anything major.

Keno:

Keno pulled away from the curb and headed towards Brooklyn. Keno was ready to make bodies twitch and drop to the floor. He hated when niggas got too big headed for their own good.

Keno felt a slight streak of guilt for raising his voice at Emani but once he was pissed, there was no stopping it.

When Keno made it to 45th and Grace he stepped out and eyed the warehouse. The old warehouse bought back memories of when he was just a young boy watching and studying his dad's moves. Now he was in the big leagues playing by his own rules.

Keno tucked his bitches away in his waistband and approached the warehouse his anger slowly skyrocketing.

He walked through the rusted sliding doors seeing his everyday crew packing and distributing. Some sat in the game room playing video games and most sat around watching.

"Ay!" Keno yelled and Uno, Tech and the rest of the crew looked.

"Wassup boss man?" Tech greeted his childhood friend. Keno nodded and got straight to business.

"So as some of you may know the house in Bronx was ransacked, everything I worked so hard for is gone. Drugs, money all that and the only people I even let run the house on 83rd is Chato and Uno." He looked at his workers and noticed a flicker of fear in Uno's eyes. "I believe it was an inside job because what niggas you know leave witnesses better yet victims. Better yet what niggas you know have keys to the spot they robbing." Keno laughed and pulled out his bitches which consisted of two Tech 9's.

"And anytime a well known customer comes to me with information, that's when I have to make examples out of muthafuckas. So Chato and Uno come to the front. " By now Uno was full on scared and Chato on the other hand held no emotion.
Uno dropped tears and Keno smirked. Uno had a family to go to so Keno didn't understand why steal from him. Keno was making sure everybody was eating but simple minded fucks couldn't understand that.

Keno raised his gun to Chato and blew the top half of his head back. His brain matter sprayed everyone in close distance. "Chato, Chato, Chato. He was simple minded. Just remember I always have my ears to the streets can't shit get past me." Keno walked over to the body and checked every pocket and took his Iphone 5.

"Tech go hack the password and check to see who he talked to or texted for the last past week."

Keno raised his gun carelessly at Uno. "I thought everybody was eating? I kept everyone with their stomachs full. Why you put your family at risk?" Keno paced back and forth and a smile crept upon his face. "If you tell me who was involved and where my shit at, I'll spare your life." Uno knew Keno's word was always bond and all he could think about was his family. His daughter, son and girlfriend. He didn't want his kids to become fatherless he appreciated being around them.

"It was Cali, works in Staten Island. He trying to make a come- up."

As soon as those words left from his lips three bullets were put into his head. "No tolerance for snitches. Clean this shit up. Deliver Chato's body to his baby mother's piece by mothafuckin' piece. As for Uno, cut em up and decorate his girls door. The rest of y'all start looking for Cali, I want him dead or alive, cash bonus $550,000." With that said Keno turned in his timbs and walked straight out, hopped in his car and got ready to go home and shower.

Eneychi :

Eneychi had spent her hours with Essence and Jah crazy asses. They stayed at the mall going door to door trying to find the best shit to knock hoes down with.

"ENEYCHI?" Eneychi turned around and seen Shilo with his boys El and Kasey. Eneychi looked at her girls and gave them a knowing look Eneychi was about to milk Shilo out of everything she could before the party.

"Hi baby." Eneychi ran to him and threw her arms around his neck. "Wassup ma?"

"Nothing missing my baby." She crashed her lips against his and smiled when he tongued her down. Cha-ching. Eneychi thought to herself. She pulled away from him and he looked down at her. Shilo could see nothing wrong with Eneychi, she kept herself fly (courtesy of his pockets), made him happy in more than one way. In his eyes she was an angel who could do nothing wrong. Eneychi used it to her advantage and got whatever she set her mind to. Essence and Jah on the other hand needed to take notes.

A/N: Do yall like Eneychi's girls Essence and Jahmilla? The way Keno handles the situation with Uno and Chato?

READ. VOTE. COMMENT .SHARE