9.

Emani:

Emani woke up from her dream and she realized she wasn't in the room she thought she was in. Instead she was chained up on the cold basement floor with no ounce of food or water in sight.

Emani cried out hoping somebody would hear her, the pain that her head was going through was killing her. The mark from the gun was throbbing and blood still oozed until it dried. Emani tried getting up only to feel dizzy, so she sat down.

The door creaked open and several dudes filled the room. And the one that stood out from the rest stepped forward. "Shut the fuck up. Ain't nobody going to save you!" He gave her the same lopsided smile she had seen in her dream, and walked over to Emani feeling on her body and Emani cringed. "I should let y'all have fun." The dude said. "Cali man you going too far, she pregnant." One of his men spoke. "What the fuck you mean I'm going to far. Shut the hell up."

Cali's right hand man Hassan, the one that spoke up just left the room. "Anybody else object to pregnant pussy?"

Cali smiled when he heard nothing and pulled his hand away from Emani's breast and walked toward the door leaving five goons to tend to his dirty work. "Have fun!" He laughed and shut the door. They all jerked their dicks out and went to work trying to get some. Naughty Boy was the first to break into her tight pussy but it was dry. Emani screamed as another dude by the name of Iron entered her anus.

After two hours of brutal rape they beat her and Cali dropped her off right outside Keno's trap house. Emani was unconscious and bleeding profusely on the concrete.

A couple just so happened to walk past and called the ambulance only for Emani to be taken to the hospital.

Keno :

Keno paced back and forth in Tech's spot mad as shit. If it wasn't for him she'd still be home. "Ay bruh look !" The news played in the background and Keno wasn't trying to hear that shit he was thinking about who could've did some fucked up shit like taking his girl.

" KW21 reporting live outside the scene where a naked pregnant woman was found nearly beaten and raped to death. At the moment we don't have any leads but if you know of this crime we'd like you call 1800- CRIME-28..."

"Ain't that our spot?" Tech said.

Two and two clicked in Keno's head and his mind went to reeling. He called each hospital with the description that they gave on T.V and he was finally lucky he got a match at Manhattan Memorial.

*

*

*

At the hospital they lady was giving him a hard time with letting him see Emani. He sat in the waiting room with Tech and decided to call her sister and luckily she answered. "You found her?"

"Yeah, I found her, she at Manhattan Memorial."

"I'm on my way" Eneychi hung up the phone.

Twenty minutes later Keno heard his last name called.

"Mr. Costello." The nurse called.

He went up to the counter and the Nurse directed him to the room where Emani was.

He went to her room and he heard the loudest cries ever and there were his two baby boys in incubators. He felt tears fill his eyes and his eyes quickly darted to Emani who was laying on the bed in an induced coma. He looked at her battered face and kissed her cheek.

"Due to that she had so much trauma we didn't want to put her in more pain so we helped her deliver the babies through cesarean section and put her in a coma. We'll bring the birth certificates in just a minute so that you can sign them." The nurse said leaving the room.

Keno sat in the room looking at Emani's face which brought him to tears. He loved her with all his heart and he never wanted to see her hurt.

"I'm sorry Emani. For everything I put you and the kids through. Remember when we first met when we were younger and those girls tried to bully you. I always vowed to protect you from anything and that I'll always be here. I love you ma, I love my kids. I'm forever thankful for those little boys you brought into this world. I want you to get as much energy and come back to us ready to start over. One thing I learned today is that I'm going to start being at home more and get out the game. Today scared me I feel like my world is falling down but I have to save face for the kids. I love you and I hope you'll forgive me for being a dumb ass." He kissed her cheek and broke down all the way.

"Here you go sir." The nurse said coming back handing him a clipboard, He signed the birth certificate right along with their names Kaden Zaire Costello and Kade Zamir Costello.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

A/N : When I was writing this I dropped a few tears...

How do you guys feel about Emani missing out on the birth of Kade and Kaden?

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE