8.

Keno:

Keno hated that he let his emotions and stubbornness be the cause of Emani missing. As soon as he got to the house he searched every part of the house and to no avail, she was nowhere to be found.

"Fuck!" He hurriedly called Tech and let him know the situation, all the while grabbing his duffle bag and filled it with guns.

"Look yo, we gonna find her just chill and slide back this way. The crew will be branched out looking for her. Until then call Banks and tell him we need more people on the lookout."

They said all they needed and hung up. Keno had Emani on his mind heavily and all he was concerned about at this time was his family.

There's gonna be a lot of slow singin' and flower bringin' when I'm done with niggas... He thought to himself. 

Eneychi:

Eneychi being the person she was grabbed the phone in mid moan and answered it with an attitude. "Wassup?"

"Ay Emani got snatched up man and I need people on the lookout." Eneychi snapped out of her love drunken daze real fast.

"What the fuck you mean they snatched my sister?" Her voice got caught in her throat.

"Nigga they came through the spot and snatched her up, just tell Banks be ready and alert niggas goin down for this." With that the phone beeped signaling the call was over. Eneychi couldn't believe her ears. Her sister was being held up, she dropped the phone and hopped out of Banks lap running up the steps.

When she got to his room she threw on some clothes and grabbed a few guns and ran back downstairs bumping into Banks.

"Baby girl where you going?"

"To look for my fucking sister." Was all she said before she ran out the house without looking back.

Emani:

Emani was tied to a chair and she felt pain radiating through her stomach. She screamed or what felt like hours.

"Bitch shut up!" The faceless man said making his presence known.

Emani felt a warm liquid going down her legs and the pain intensified.

"Help me!" She begged the faceless man as her contractions came again.

The faceless  gave her a lopsided smile. 

"Charge it to the game." The faceless man said as he raised  a gun at her stomach and let the whole clip empty.

A/N : SORRY this chapter is short had so many ideas balled into one

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE