7.

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE  

---------------------------------------------------

Keno:

Keno made his way home after a long day of putting in work. The whole time he was knee deep stuck in his thoughts. Keno needed to get his girl and kid out the hood and fast. Niggas were playing a hard game in the streets of New York. Robbing families and torturing them when it was all said and done, all over the control. In his heart he knew that greedy niggas were gonna start trying to make a way into his business and he couldn't afford it.

Keno walked into the apartment where he and Emani shared and went into the extra room where he saw Emani tossing and turning. Keno loved the shit out of her and their unborn and the thought of someone harming him made his blood boil. Niggas in the streets was waiting on a slip up and a come up and he wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of shit.

He climbed into her bed and kissed her cheek and then her lips and her eyes fluttered open. "I see you tried to wait for me."

He took a look at the room and seen baby things posted up. "Yeah then after a while I fell asleep. The kids have been on my mind all day."

"Kids?"

"Yeah Keno we're having twins." Emani said with a smile plastered on her face. Keno was happy and tired so he stripped and jumped into the bed with her and cuddled her into his arms. They talked majority of the night coming up with baby names and plans for the future. It was just how Emani wanted it, she didn't want it any other way.

Emani:

Three months passed and Emani and Keno moved to Jersey where Keno purchased a four bedroom home in the suburbs. He already had it pre-renovated with all the things he knew she'd love and Emani loved it. She got started on decorating the kids' room. She enjoyed every minute of it and while Keno was gone she sat in the giant rocking chair placed in the corner of the room and just was thinking about her kids. Recently she'd been stressing for nothing worried about Keno to death and the fact he spent even more time in the streets scared her. She'd bring it up and one thing would lead into another, they'd argue and he'd leave and not come home. Emani felt alone, fat and ugly, all her insecurities hit her and she wanted to know what Keno was doing when he wasn't with her. Was he straying away from their family? Was he fucking other bitches? Her mind was all over the place, at eight months pregnant Emani hated the fact that her daily routine wasn't as exciting as Eneychi's. She wanted to be free but she couldn't do that with kids and school.

Emani was in mid-thought and didn't notice a man in a mask snuck into their home. Her heart skipped a beat when she came face to face with the barrel of a 9mm. " Scream and I'll blow your fucking head off. Let's go!"

She got up on wobbly legs and covered her stomach on her way out the house another man threw her in the backseat of a van. She cried and prayed that her kids would be safe. She prayed that Keno would find them and that was all she did before the stranger bust the gun upside her head knocking her out cold.

.

*

*

*

Keno:

"Baby please ." Emani had pleaded but Keno just shook his head. He couldn't stop what he was doing because what he was doing was getting them through.

"I can't E."

"Keno you've been putting this off time and time again and I honestly think you need to rethink this. What if something happens to me ? The kids? " He put his hands over his face and just exhaled. " You never know what to expect when your playing in the streets. Plus you stay out all night long and eventually come back days later like this isn't your home to and I'm sick of this shit ! Staying here all fucking day after class waiting on you, wondering if your all good."

"Emani I'm not dropping out the game and that's final." He walked out the house and hopped into his car leaving a sulking Emani behind.

"FUCK!" He slammed his fist into the wall.

"Ay man chill." His crewman Dee said.

"I can't chill man I feel like something ain't right. "

"You need to take your punk ass home and check on your wifey and apologize real talk." Tech said hitting the blunt passing it to Dee.

" Alright I'm going to catch y'all later." Keno said getting up out his chair and heading home to go make it up to Emani.

He called her phone on his way home five times and not once did she pick up. He shook his head and dialed one more time and the phone answered.

"Babe, I'm coming home right now so-"

A deep laugh pierced the phone and the line disconnected. A coldness washed over Keno and he rushed home.

Eneychi :

Eneychi slid out of Banks bed with a tingly sensation all over her body. For the past couple of months they had become an item. Eneychi threw on one of Banks shirts and went downstairs where she heard loud effects from his video game. BINGO ! She found Banks sitting in his Lazy-Boy chaise and she walked over and climbed into his lap. "Hey ma."

"Hey baby." She kissed Banks all over his face and he returned her kisses with his fingers sliding under her shirt.

Banks loved him a girl like Eneychi she rode for him hard and he admired her spunk. He just hoped that she was always going to be there for him when the time came. They enjoyed each other's time and always kept it real with one another.

Banks slid his hands in between her legs trying to get to her wet cave and watched her as she made the sexiest face ever. She gasped when he put his two fingers in deeply.

"Mhmm baby make love to me ." She whispered and at that moment her wish was his command. His hardness pressed against her butt and Banks got up and flipped her on to the couch. He spread her legs eagle style and got on his knees licking and teasing her clit and lips. She quivered when he entered her walls with his tongue. He added two fingers and within seconds she came and he licked it up slowly sending her into another orgasm.

"Just put it in." She said breathlessly begging and he slid his Adidas jogger pants down along with his Polo underwear and held his dick in his hand. He traced her lips with his tip and Eneychi tried like hell not to come again but how could she not.

Eneychi moaned like crazy as soon as he stuck all of his nine inches in. He looked her dead in the eyes and she loved every minute of it. Eneychi tightened her walls around his nine inches and let him dig in and out her walls. Eneychi loved making love with him because he knew just how she wanted in. They continued to make love until Eneychi's phone and Banks phone rung off the hook.

A/N: Emani having twins? How do yall view Keno after the argument they just had?  Emani kidnapped? Eneychi and Banks getting it in ?

THANKS TO MY READERS AND VOTERS, MY FOLLOWERS, THE PEOPLE I FOLLOW

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE