THAAG 2

Emani;

"Kade and Kaden!" Emani called out. "Mommy!" Kade ran into her room full speed towards the bed and Kaden followed shortly after.
"Did you guys brush your teeth? Wash your face? " She asked the twins. They nodded their big noggins. "Good job. " Emani got up slowly and felt a sharp pain through her stomach and as quick as it had come it had gone. She winced and Kade grabbed the emergency bag that held baby clothes. Thanks to Keno they had three monsters, a fat home and were living modestly.

Another pain shot through her abdomen and Emani braced herself for her water to break.

"Kaden run downstairs to your fathers den and tell him Brooklyn is on her way. " Kade dragged the bag downstairs following his brother.

Emani slowly walked to the staircase. She grabbed the rail until she got to the last step and let out a cry. Wetness dripped down her legs and formed a small puddle.

Emani couldn't help but to rehash the harsh memories of being raped while having the twins. She winced and seen Keno running towards her with a scared look on his face. "Baby you okay?"

Emani cut her eyes at her husband, "Get me to the hospital!" Keno walked Emani to the car and got the kids settled and rushed to emergency.
*
*
*
Emani laid there tired as hell her mother and her sister were at her bedside. Ekiyah and the twins rekindled a bit of their relationship on the count of her having grandchildren. Emani wanted Ekiyah to have a close relationship with Kade and Kaden. They loved her dearly and she wouldn't want it any other way. At 23, Emani was married owned her own business with three kids. She had no time to party and be young wild and free she had a family that depended on her by all means. The twins had just hit six were already in school, Keno made an honest living with the construction company that he founded and put together. Everything was falling into place.... almost.