Prologue

Prologue

"You know what i just hate you, i don't want to see your face but my bad luck that every morning i just has to face you", he said with red eyes and her eyes meet his.

She don't want that hatred in his eyes for her but she is helpless. Being from a high profile family, she can't just go leaving everything also she wants this.

*******""******""""

She saw that truck is coming in her way but suddenly her feet stop walking. For a moment she want to end this painful Life and truck hit her.

She was lying in the pool of blood, she heard screaming of people but a small bitter smile make it's way on her injured and beautiful face.

Her whole life revolves around in front of her eyes and how everyone break her in their own way also.

Family.... Love... Achievement.... Passion... One mistake... Hurt.... Pain... New morning... Love with pain... The end.

And she close her eyes leaving everything behind, this is how her life has to end.

*********†***"""""""""*******"""

She has everything anybody want but she chose to have him who became a forbidden fruit to her. The more she wants him, the far he wants her to go from his life. but he never in dreams thought that she will leave him like this. He wants a peaceful life with his love and for that he can go to any extent. He don't want to hurt her but he had no choice. He had to do this.

"Sir your work is done", person said on call and he put it back.

Is he does correct?????