†*†4. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†

"Nothing Hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him".

________)))))))))))))((((((((((((__________

Red is the colour she likes most. She always bring new dresses in red colour. She finds herself beautiful in red colour. She thinks she will gonna impress him in red colour saree too but she never knew that this red colour will be going to become colour of her life too. Red is the colour of roses , red is the colour of heart and red is the colour of pain too for her.

She designed her own room according to her choice. Walls in red colour and wallpaper of walls are roses . The bed in shape of heart and curtains in white black colour matching the door of balcony which is also in white black colour.

Her mother entered in her room and her heart thudded suddenly remembering how her Chanda (moon) was so stubborn for designing her own room and why not after all she was the best interior designer of Rajasthan.

Was, her own last sentence brought tears in her eyes. Is she really gone from their life? Is her Sana never gonna come back to her? All these types of questions running in her mind and her body gave up and she sat holding the door of her room as her legs had gave up already.

"Please Siddharth come back soon I am scared of being alone like this" she said to him on phone call .

"So what you want from me to leave everything here and come back home because you can't live alone for two hours ", he said arrogantly to her breaking her hope. Her heart pained listening him and she cut the call.

Suddenly she heard a loud thunderstorm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh", she screamed.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Doctor, doctor her heartbeat is increasing rapidly", nurse said nervously to the doctor who is right now treating Sana after hearing her scream.

They thought that she recovered from coma but it was not the case. It was only their delusion as right now her condition is worsening and they couldn't able do anything.

"Nurse injection please", Dr Raj asked and right now he is performing an emergency surgery to save her life with his team as she has stopped reacting to medicines and it can harm for her life.

After long 8 hours surgery they finally able to control her heartbeat and right now her breathing is fine but still the Sangeet is there. It's been 6 months and she is still in coma. She is already in continuing vegetative state and if it's gonna continue then she will be in permanent vegetative state and maybe she will never regain consciousness .

"Doctor Raj, I knowYou may not like whatever I say, but it is true. More than 6 months have passed and she is still in a coma. It's not nice for the reputation of our hospital. I think we should..... We should shift her to some other government hospital", a team member of Dr Raj said and he turned around hearing this.

" Dr Ajay how can you talk like this about any patient. You are forgetting the oath of our profession which you had taken while joining the this profession. How can you talk like this Dr. She is our responsibility and it's our duty to treat her in any possible way", Dr Raj said patiently to that doctor.