*†* 3.ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ *†*

The friends, they are full of life as they have the ability to bring a smile on your face if you are in a dangerous situation or you are upset but with friends,it can't be long lived. a true friend stands up for you. When others try to hurt you emotionally or physically, they do everything they can to make sure you stay safe. They don't care who is trying to harm you; they will defend you anytime, anywhere. If they can help you, they'll do it without reservation or reward. In friends your age doesn't matter but the fun banter matter a lot.

But Abhiman never think that his friendship with Kabir will broke his family. The once most powerful man of Rajasthan whose name was enough to scare someone is feeling so helpless seeing his dear daughter in law is going through such pain. He always tried to be a father figure in her life as his and Isha's thinking matched a lot with each other. He never wanted to tie her alliance with him but after institing of everyone, he said yes for this alliance thinking his granddaughter will stay happy with him but he was wrong. The person who never made a single mistake and always tried to do right with everyone did wrong with his own daughter.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and look back to see his wife standing there with tears in her eyes. Gauri Singh Chauhan was always a strong lady who has same status like her husband . She was always a strict mother to her kids. If abhiman ruled on business world like a king then gauri rule on house like a queen.

She was always a strict mother for her children. Sometimes she had to be strict with them to teach them life lessons. She was so religious and didn't like a single mistake about any ritual.

Gauri was never in support of Isha Abhijit marriage but she had to bow in front of her husband words. Soon Isha made her place in her heart by her kindness and everything was good but life has always different plans for you.

a place where girls were confined to household chores and Gauri wants that too with Sana. She wants her to follow every ritual, know about their culture and learn household chores but ...........

Present...........

Gauri  wants to pacify her daughter in law but something is stopping her from going there and after lot of thinking she left from there giving her space.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Mom how are you, I heard from akash that you fainted yesterday while talking to dad. How many times I had asked you to not stress yourself too much mom", abhimanyu Said entering her room and scolded his mother for her careless nature toward her health.

She just watched him with teary eyes and he hugged her tightly probably to hide his own tears from his mother as he is from a royal family where men are not allowed to show their vulnerability to anyone and specially when you are heir of a state.

"How are you son, how was your trip for London . Is you got the deal", she asked ignoring his question and he couldn't help but felt helpless again .

"Mom I am good and trip was also great but why are you doing this mom. Why are you ignoring my question related your health. Are you hiding something", his voice stammerd in last sentence as he wouldn't able to handle another shock for now atleast.

"I am taking care of myself but I know you are not. Why are you doing this to yourself Abhi, look at you, you are getting thinner day by day. Why are you not taking care of yourself son. You think I can't see that , that you are drowning in guilt but this is wrong and you are doing wrong everything this time. Please take care of yourself and her also ", Isha said to her son .