*†*2. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀr *†*

Isha opened her eyes and found herself in the hospital room. Abhijit finally took a breath of relief. He had lost her daughter now he donot want to lose his life, his wife.

Abhijit Chauhan, the powerful politician of Rajasthan and a big businessman of spices in Rajasthan is got married to his college love Isha Suryavanshi. Both were in same college. Their love story start with liking and end up on marriage as both were from a very rich and Rajput familly.

Isha and Abhijit soon gifted by a son after two years of their marriage and they named him abhimanyu Singh Chauhan. Abhijit has one younger brother named Ashish Chauhan and wife Samiksha Chauhan. Abhijit father abhiman Singh Chauhan and mother Gauri Chauhan was very happy. The family was so happy to get first heir of their

Sometimes later Ashish and Samiksha gifted by a boy named Akash Singh Chauhan. After 5 years is marriage Isha again gave birth to a girl and named her Sana singh chauhan and few month later Samiksha also have birth to a girl and they named her Akshara Singh Chauhan.

It is rightly said that coming event cast their shadows long before.

Abhimanyu and akash were cousin but they stay with each other like real brother. None can say that they are not real brothers.

Sana was a little stubborn as she never listen anyone so easily expect her mother. She don't like to mingled with anyone so easily. She don't accept every concept till she didn't get knowledge of the root of that concept. She asks a lot of question to her teacher also. Sometimes that don't have answer of her question too.

She is very much close to her mother and her grandfather as she is more into extra curricular activity then study. She is ample of everyone's eyes and they love her truly.

Akshara was good in study but she likes dancing more and that's why she do dance more than study which effect her study.

Everything going good until one day.......

The day when abhiman Singh Chauhan's old friend came to meet his family with his own family.

His very Good friend Kabir Singh Rathore is a very famous and rich businessman of Mumbai and Asia. He had a chain of restaurant all over India and overseas too. His son Abeer Singh Rathore has one daughter and two son whose names were amaira rathod, Sameer singh rathod and Sidharth singh rathod and wife Tara Singh Rathore.

The day they step inside their palace was the day of starting of destruction. Destruction of Sana Singh Chauhan. Distraction for her career and attachment to a life which she never want or deserve.

Present.

Isha remember that tomorrow is the day when she last saw her daughter 6 months ago as tomorrow is her birthday and she celebrates her daughter's birthday with her. Although no one knew it but she knows that she is disturbed, something is bothering her but she never got time and after few days, she get to know that her daughter is missing.

A tear escape from her both eyes. She wants nothing but her daughter.she maybe shows that she is very strong but the pain she is enduring in her heart is unbearable.

She is a mother. A mother whose daughter is missing from last 6 months. She has no idea where is she? How is she? Is she eating properly? Is she missing her too and don't want to see her face because she didn't do anything for her.

She was thinking all this and crying with every passing second.

"********"""""""***********""""""""******

"Pooja, how is she now, is there any improvement", doctor Raj asked her.

"No sir, it's seems like she don't want to live anymore. She is not responding to any treatment. She just wanted to sleep. She don't want to come out from this deep slumber. I just don't know but I think she don't want to live more.", She said looking at lifeless yet breathing body.