†*†1. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†

She was lying in the middle of the road in the pool of blood. Her eyes were feeling heavy to her as it was difficult for her to kept open them . Her head was spinning, she was feeling dizzy. She could heard the screaming of people and there are so much commocation around her. She can heard the faint screaming and shouting of peoples.

She was feeling that she is going in a deep slumber as her eyes are not opening.

" Damn somebody call the ambulance" someone screamed holding her head in the lap.

She knows that what is coming in her way, she know that this is the end of her life as well as her journey of being hurt and betrayed too.

Her whole life is just revolves around her eyes and unknown tears escape from her beautiful hazel eyes. Although her eyes are closed and she is half fainted but the pain is God damn too much that it still hurt her . Her heart is pleading for something which is untamed and now impossible too and with this thought her heart bleeds more. It hurts when you want something and then you didn't get it. It hurts more when somebody snatch your most precious treasure from you in front of your eyes and you can't do anything but only saw it going away from you. The pain she is feeling physically is nothing in front of her broken heart.

She was unconscious but her but not fully, she try to open her eyes for last time and with half open eyes saw so many people are standing there around her and gossiping looking at her.

This is something which erect her Everytime that people love to watch drama instead of helping them. They are capturing the picture and making videos but they haven't the guts to help her. The society who always blame one for being different from them. They are going to criticize you if you are going to do something unusual and unique without taking their constant and then they start their taunting session and relatives comes on top in this matter.

She again heard someone screaming "come-on fast,she is bleeding so much. Hurry up guys! " ,. It was so suprising that still there are few people left who has left with humanity as without thinking much out of hundred people only one is come to help her but is she wants that help ? Is she ready for another painful life? Is she wants them to help her in healing her physical wounds? But what about those wounds who has affected her mentally, emotionally. What about those wounds who had cut her soul in million of pieces and hurting her heart and breaking her soul more . She feels that someone picked her from leg and hands and at the same time someone put the cloth on her forehead from where the blood is ozing out.

The black dots start forming in her eyes and flashbacks start coming in front of her eyes. In this meantime she still wants to see him for the last time. Is this her end ? Yes definitely! Her life is going to end soon . She could sense it , humans have the ability to sense their death and she can sense it too. Some last minute of her life and she wants nothing but to see her love and family in front of her eyes and want to capture the last glimpse of her loved ones for the next life. She wants to saw them for last one time. She knows what happened was not right but nobody is perfect and they do mistakes but was her mistake that much big that they didn't give her a last chance to explain herself to them. They are her family, the one who stand by her whole life but today she is all alone on the bed of death. She is craving for their one glimpse but Alas! Not possible and with this thought she closed the eyes remembering her past life.........