*†*6. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀr *†*

25 years ago.................

"You have given me a very big gift. I can never forget this favor of yours. I can't tell you how happy I am today. Thank you has given me such a lovely and big gift of my life today." A man exclaimed kissing the forehead of a new born child and talking with his wife who is lying on bed and watching her husband and son with a bright smile.

Yes, she gave birth to a son and that took a very cute and handsome son. He has these big eyes, cute nose, thin lips and a dark face like his father but he is not too much dark like crow but still not so much fair like milk but it didn't matter or it is??

CHILDREN are the future of a family and our hidden treasures. When they are born, they are welcomed into the family and as they grow they learn different things from their parents. A child brings happiness in family. Children's are blessings of God! Is it true or not? But still there are so many reasons that why a child is important in family.

There are many benefits of having children such as they give us a sense of responsibility, they are pure and innocent, they make you a child again, they help you develop a close bond, they are good stress-busters, they help you to strengthen your bonding with your partner, gives strength in your old age, confidence to live and lastly they give a fresh perspective on life so as to enrich and make you enjoy it. Here are some of the reasons why kids are a blessing.

But now in modern Life new couple thinks having a child early is not good as there seems to be a prevalent mindset that children can be bothersome, hindrance, inconvenient, nuisance, unruly, expensive, and expendable and also a threat in today's overpopulated world. People don't realize that just like marriage has so many blessings, having a child is also incomparable. A child can bring happiness, prosperity, excitement in life too.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Thank you so much  for giving me my this gift ,now I just want a little princess and then my family is complete ", a man said with a bright smile and admiring his new born baby son who is sucking his thumb and he is just smiling and giggling watching his antics.

The man was none other than Abeer Singh Rathore and the woman is his wife Tara Singh Rathore. They are blessed with another son and they are so happy . Kabir Singh Rathore the elder of family is on cloud nine after hearing this news and his wife is distributing sweets amongst the people in hospital sharing their happiness with everyone.

They named their son "SIDHARTH SINGH RATHOD" as his father wants this name. The meaning of this name is "the one who has accomplished a Goal", they has decided long time ago that they are going to kept their son name on the Deva Sidharth means Lord Vishnu.

They couple was out of the world with happiness as they got everything back today and remembering the incidents of today brings happiness on their faces.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The house is eliminating with lights, the hall are decorated with different colors of flowers and the aroma of flowers attracting everyone. The whole house was lit up; only the sounds of laughter were coming from everywhere. Everyone was happy that he was called to the house of the most famous and famous person of the city to name his grandson and on this pretext, they could also make their profit in business because being called in such a function means special. Friends and business partners and no one else will miss this opportunity and that's why everyone was engaged in the hospitality of Mr. Kabeer Singh Rathod and the occasion of his grandson name ceremony in which he had invited the person from whole city. This is the power of Rathod in the Mumbai city 25 years ago..........