†*†5. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†

Don't hurt my feelings anymore. I left my roses for you, and you gave me your thorns."

_____________________________

"Hi this is Sidharth Singh Rathore,son of Abeer Singh Rathore Tara Singh Rathore and grandson of Kabir Singh Rathore. I am came here for vacation with my parents and dadu (grandfather). I am ten years old and I love Indian food and. I want to become a big businessman like dad and dadu."

Tara smiled remembering her younger son's word when ever anyone ask his name , he said these complete lines without forgetting and fumbling. She don't know when her son become loving to cruel. Where he get this much hate to store inside his heart for a girl who is no was her wife..

Life is unpredictable, the mother who can't live without her children don't want to see her own son face. She is horrified and scared for her daughter. The things Sidharth had done with Sana ,if someone tries to do with her daughter then she would have killed that person. Imagining this a shiver ran down in her spine .but what about her son, it is easy to say but difficult to do.

))>))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Hi my name is Sana".

He looked above from his book and saw a very cute and chubby girl standing in front of him with a cute bright smile.

"Hi my name is Sidharth.............. businessman ", he completed himself and Sana sigh.

She just rolled her eyes and said,"you talk too much but still I like to talk to you ",he looked at her and nodded.

He didn't like her comment and make to avoid her thereafter.

"Ok I have a question, I asked this question to everyone but they didn't gave me answer. I hope you will have answer because you look like an intelligent boy", she said eyeing his book .

"Why it is called building when it is already built ", she asked and waited for his answer .

He was confused how to answer this question because he never knew this type of questions exists. He cried in his mind . He was cursing himself to agree to answer her questions.

He Don't know the answer of her question but one thing was sure that he didn't like that girl at first place.

He hates Being question by anyone and the girl is just questioning him again and again.

He get up from his place and left. She pouted seeing him leaving without answering her.

"Khadoos", she muttered to herself and went from there.

Suddenly cold breezes hit his face and he opened his eyes coming in real world and he realised he is just imagining his childhood memories with her.