*†*7. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ *†*

London,  college campus

There is a basketball match going on between two top colleges and everyone cheering for their own College and shouting their favourite player name. But only one player's name is all over the ground.

"Sid, Sid, Sid", the girls are going crazy screaming his name. A man of 6 feet tall and dark with six pack abs showing his full muscle. Looking hot like hell,he is busy in playing basketball.

The score is equal and last minute left to win the match by scoring more.

And ball again comes in hand of another team's player and Sid was chasing him to grab the ball, the man was going to put it in basket but suddenly sid hit the ball and it went in another direction and he grab it and now ball is in the hand sid.

The audience who was tense one minute ago, jump with excitement and now they are just waiting for the basket and finally he done it and won the match.

He done a victory dance after winning the match and his team members lift him on the shoulder and shows their happiness by jumping him in air .

It's time for holding winning cup and being captain of team , he take it and started moving giving the trophy to his team members.

He looked at them and a small smile came on his lips . It is his last day in college as he had completed her degree and now it's his time to go back to his home, family where everyone is waiting for him. It's been 5 years, long 5 years he is away from his family, his mom , his home , his city and from her too ,to complete his business study and now he has get it and it's his family time.

He pack his luggage and suddenly his phone rings, seeing messenger ID his smile becomes brightest and he opened it up.

"You know what, i am missing you so much". The message was voice note.

He nodded his head smiling and placed his phone on his heart after messaging "i am missing you too".

The night was so long as he is not able to sleep in night thinking about leaving this place and going back to his family.

There was a commotion in the whole house, everyone was running here and there, the whole house was so busy with work that no one was aware that it was twelve o'clock in the afternoon and everyone was still busy with work. A woman was repeatedly giving orders to do the work properly and was repeatedly comforting herself by placing her hand on her heart.

"Hurry up, move your hands quickly, don't work so comfortably, understands how late it is and even this decoration is not finished yet. What are you doing since morning? This time I will leave you all me", she was scolding everyone.

"Mom how much are you worrying, everything will happen. Come, you rest and the rest of the people are home to see a work, come with Me.", a man said to her and started taking her inside.

"No no, not at all, I am not going anywhere, I am waiting for him. I will be here and you old man go and rest for sometime ", she said to her son and started scolding the servants again.

"You are right mom, he is always asking me to rest also because he thinks we are old but in actual he is the one who is old", Tara said joking around with her mother in law.

"Oh Tara you don't just do it now Mom was joking and now have also started , he said to his wife.

"You don't even speak", she scolded him and left.

Abeer began to see his mother bewildered and she started laughing out loud. He made a face and said that both the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are together, I know, but no matter what, now my days are going to turn around.

He followed his wife till kitchen and entering in kitchen his mouth was full of water as kitchen was filled with the aroma of food and not only food but delicious and water mouthing food which increased his craving for food and he couldn't control himself and pick up a laddo(a type of sweet) and start eating it .

Tara glared him but he ignored it and she spoke.

"What are you doing, this is not for you but for my son", she said with an authority's voice and he smiled cheekily.

"You are forgetting dear, he is not your son only but mine too and it's only a laddo OK, why are so tensed and stressed, everything will be fine okay. He is no where's king but your son and you don't have to underestimate your health for the sake of all this preparations, servants are working and Nandini (head maid) is also taking care of the all the things, just go and take rest, okay this is enough, he is going to live with use from now so you can make him eat everyday this but first your health is important", he said to her and she nodded.

"i just want evrything to be perfect thats it and Don't you worry Abeer, I had  cooked almost everything. Only this carrot pudding is left as you know it is his favourite dish, I don't want to leave a single stone unturned in his welcome", she said and started working on her dish again.

The Mumbai airport is filled with media and paparazzi and they are eagerly waiting for the person to come so that they can capture him first in their camera and can make highest trp but what is happening here .

So , the occasion is that the younger generation of Rathod empires Mr. Sidharth Singh Rathod is coming back from London after completing his Business studies and that too after 5 long years and All the preparations were being done to welcome him.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Rajasthan,

The whole rajsthan is brighten up like a garden full of flowers as it is the time of their most famous festival Teej festival (Teej marks the reunion of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and is dedicated to the divine couple. It falls during the monsoon season, symbolising the greenery or "hariyali" that the rain brings with it. The festival is celebrated primarily by women and has a number of customs and rituals associated with it).

Rajasthan is famous for celebrating Teej extravagantly and with full enthusiasm. There is a procession held on the Teej festival in Jaipur which goes on for two days and gains a lot of attraction from the masses. The Teej idol is covered while the Gangaur idol is open and visible to the people. Ghevar, a form of sweet is associated with the festival as many families make the dish and then distribute it. The idol of Goddess Parvati is worshipped. One day before Haryali Teej, women apply Hena on their hands and eat various items. The swings are hung on the trees while women dressed in green clothes sing and dance around them. This time Chauhan family has organized this festival for whole Jaipur in their garden and everyone is celebrating it with enthusiasm.

Isha and her sister in law is also celebrating it and they had told their daughter to present there too this time but as usual they are not here.

"Where are these two notorious girls. Mom had strictly warned them to be here this time to learn how to celebrate so that they can celebrate it from next year but see , they are still not reached here", samiksha said getting angry as both the daughter of Chauhan family is missing from morning.

"It's ok samiksha, they are still not grown up, they will learn it with time ", Isha said to her sister in law.

Suddenly music started and everyone looked there and here the girls of Chauhan family is dancing on the stage. Everyone was so happy as they were tired and this dance show lifted their mood also.

Everyone was so happy except only one who is the elder Mrs Chauhan as she don't like her granddaughter dancing like this in front of whole Jaipur. She started fuming in anger and left the place . Isha saw her going from there and she mentally prepared herself for another round of questions answers and she looked in front of her to watch her daughter dancing and laughing fully enjoying her life unaware of the upcoming danger and drama of her life.