006

pretty boy

imessages
22:01

oh my fucking god

practice just ended

i feel like my legs are gonna
fall off

😭😭

are you okay?

yes

now that im talking to you
liked by you

go shower and get ready for
bed

ill be finished with my work
by then

okay

dont fall asleep

ill kidnap you and lock you in
my basement

eita thats MY line

hop off buddy 😡

my bad pretty

ill text you in like 15 mins
seen

***

y/n set her phone down to the side and resumed the clicking of the keys on her keyboard as she typed out her written analysis.

her hands have started to go numb from the typing she's done. it was ridiculous the minimum length of this assignment was, but you were glad you were only a few sentences away.

minutes past as you drowned out every outside noise, including the music playing it the background.

your fingers raced to finish this project, and as the last sentence came up, you put the final period and submitted the assignment.

as you finally closed your laptop, you feel your phone vibrate on your leg.

pretty boy

incoming call...

ACCEPT | DECLINE

ACCEPT | DECLINE

you didnt even get to look at the camera while you were setting your stuff away. "oh my fucking god. i fucking hate that fat bitchy ass teacher. hope that hoe gets curb stomped outside of walmart."

you turn towards the camera after your sudden outburst to see otoya smiling and laughing, eyes closed. you could tell he was walking with the angle showing his v line down to his towel. he had newly trained abs, along with the muscle he put on during his time in bluelock. he had a silver necklace with a crescent moon as the charm.

he turned his head to grab something and you saw his arm flex and his jawline sharpen. the wet hair only added to the look as he brought the phone back up to show his full face.

he smirked seeing your gaze set on him, eyes wide and pupils dilated.

"holy shit," you swallowed and blinked rapidly, leaning away from the camera, "ahem, my bad."