037

"make sure you stay with each other, its easy to get lost in an airport!" yoichi's mom called out, "actually.. i need another hug," she stepped out of the car.

yoichi and his father groaned in unison, "come on, iyo! let the kids go.."

"im gonna miss you guys!" she engulfed you two in what seemed like the 1000th hug that morning, "and i know youre dying being up this early, y/n, so make sure to nap on the plane!"

"was already planning on it, ma.." you chuckled, hugging her back.

"alright mom, the longer we wait here the longer the lines are gonna be, alright?" yoichi sighed.

"okay, fine," she huffed, letting you two go, kissing each of you on the cheek, "make sure to send me pictures!"

"we will, mom, bye now," yoichi turned, hauling his two suitcases and two of your bags to the entrance.

"bye bye, kids!" she pouted, getting back into the car.

"shes such a pain.." he sighed, walking alongside of you to security.

"at least your mom cares about your well being," you joked, holding back a giggle.

"whatever," he rolled his eyes and sighed, "lets pick up the pace, sweetheart."

"these bags and stuff are heavy, fuck face," you grumbled, speeding up just a bit.

"y/n!" chigiri cheered, seeing you from across the airport. he ran over to you, pulling you in a hug, which you reciprocated and giggled.

bachira, reo, and shidou followed behind, adding onto the group hug, smushing you in the middle.

"get the fuck off.." isagi groaned, pushing them away in a possessive manner.

"okay tough guy," bachira giggled, giving isagi a hug as well. isagi offered to take your bags, letting you go over to the rest of the group to say your hellos.

the first two you encountered were otoya and karasu, "hey pretty," otoya smirked, looking you up and down.

"youre much shorter in person.. jeez," karasu snorted, earning a punch to the arm from you, "go see the others, they've been excited to meet you."

"and you havent?" you pretended to be hurt, clutching your chest dramatically.

"oh stop," otoya rolled his eyes.

by the time you turned, everyone was in their duos once again. you walked over to nagi, who was slouched in the airport chair, snoozing while reo took the seat beside him.

"been a while, hasnt it?" you smiled at reo.

"for me," he raised a brow, "heard nagi was over at your house not too long ago."

"you jealous?" you tilted your head. reo's cheeks dusted pink, shaking his head at you.

"shut up.. hes right there," he groaned.

you walked over to bachira, aryu, kunigami, raichi, and chigiri next, them all standing in a group together.

"hey guys," you smiled, earning greetings from each of them.

"reo really canceled oliver's ticket, huh?"

"duh.. reo never really liked him anyways, they just play on the manshine team together," bachira responded.

"dont even speak on him. hes a waste of space," kunigami said stoically.

"damn," you snorted.

raichi added on, "and he trims his pubes in the public bathroom and leaves them around the sink," he scrunched up his face in disgust.