030

you sat in your new bed, your new room, tossing and turning like there was no tomorrow.

even though you were in a big t-shirt, which just so happened to be yoichi's, and only a pair of thin panties, it was still so warm, despite it being winter.

you cursed mrs. isagi for keeping her house ridiculously hot during winter, but you also couldnt blame her because her body was so skinny she couldnt stay warm as easy as you could.

after repacking your clothes into the suitcase an hour earlier, your body felt as tired as ever from how wild the day had been for you.

you took a long warm shower, exfoliating and shaving everywhere, making you feel baby smooth.

the only good things about this day was the fact that your period was finally over, nagi and yoichi's mom's generosity, and the fact that the england trip was only 3 days away.

but now that youve finally laid down, you were restless, unable to fall asleep.

this wasnt the first time something like this has happened in the guest room of yoichi's house, as you would normally just go across the hall to his own bedroom, falling asleep there and sneaking back to your own room the next day.

you opened your bedroom door as quietly as you could, walking a few steps down to yoichi's room. you thought it would be fine, as youve done this before,

but it was different with how emotional the relationship between you two had gotten lately.

you didnt want to cross a line that wasnt meant to be crossed, but you two were still friends.. right?

the longer you thought about it, the longer you stood outside of his door. you were so lost in your thoughts on whether or not you should open the door, or rather knock, that you didnt hear the shuffling of feet coming towards the door.

snapping you out of your daze, the door swung open, revealing the blue haired boy towering over you, the led lights coming from his room illuminating the sculpted like edges of his shirtless body.

you stood there staring at his blank expression, mouth slightly agape, words unable to fall from your lips.

"need somethin' sweetheart?" his face suddenly softened, putting you at ease almost immediately.

you shook your head, forcing a painfully obvious fake smile, "its nothing, night yoichi," you turned around, going back into your room abruptly, shutting the door and jumping into your bed.

you shouldve known that yoichi wouldnt have let it go that easily, with the way your door creaked open as he walked in.

"i know you cant sleep," he said, throwing you over his shoulder, "its not that hard to just open the fuckin' door.. jesus."

your face heated up with embarrassment with how he manhandled you and made you feel dumb, but at the same time, it made your insides tingle. he walked through your doorway, into the hall and into his own room. you scrambled to gather your thoughts to say something back, but the way his back muscles flexed right in front of your eyes caught you off guard.

"thought you would say no.." you mumbled as he threw you in his bed, shutting the door behind him.

"why would i say no..?" his face was painted with confusion as he sat in his chair by his desk, his 2 monitors sitting on top of it.

you debated in your head whether or not you should even speak on the matter, but your lips betrayed you as you spilled out what has been on your mind.

"with how things have been between us lately," you sighed, "i didnt think you would wanna be near me like that, ya know? maybe thats just me being stupid but—"