024

more smut! (im so sorry its ovulation week.)

your eyes blinked open, looking around your dark room, because of your black out curtains, even though it was the next day

your eyes blinked open, looking around your dark room, because of your black out curtains, even though it was the next day. you groaned at the headache you had before realizing the two dips in your bed, on either side of you.

you looked at yourself, your body feeling clean, wearing a fresh t shirt and panties, seeing nagi and reo dressed in the big pj shirts you had, coincidentally being their size. their hair was slightly damp, making you realize they must have bathed you, along with theirselves, after you passed out. you assumed reo forced nagi to clean up, as even though he had the energy to fuck you til you squirted, his lazy mindset was still intact.

you couldnt help the pounding in your head and decided to push off the two boys that were on top of you. hearing nagi groan in his sleep before replacing your body as a pillow with reo. you smiled before walking to the bathroom to use the bathroom and brush your teeth. when you finished, you got out two brand new toothbrushes, setting them to the side. you took 2 ibuprofen before setting it on the counter along with the toothbrushes.

as you were walking out your bathroom, reo was rubbing his eyes awake in the doorway, nagi barely awake, struggling to keep his balance beside you, both towering over you.

"toothbrushes are on the counter, same with some ibuprofen," you spoke in a soft tone, brushing against them when you walked past, "come back to bed when youre done."

"dont have t' tell me twice," nagi groaned walking into the bathroom.

you looked around for your phone, finding it on your nightstand charging, another thing reo made sure to do before laying down for bed.

you unplugged your phone, seeing it was already the afternoon. you swiped open your phone, seeing messages from the group chat from the night before. you looked back at yours and the boys messages, cringing at how many typos you made. you realized there was three boys that were downstairs, or you hoped. you didnt want chigiri or kunigami driving drunk when they didnt need to, and isagi was just 3 doors down.

you decided to not think about it with how your head was aching and you set your phone back down on the nightstand.

you grabbed a stuffed animal from the floor that was kicked off the night before and hugged it, snuggling under the blanket and into your pillows. you almost felt yourself almost fall back asleep, laying on your side, hearing footsteps towards your bed. you felt one of them lay behind you, wrapping an arm around your waist, which you knew was reo when you saw nagi walk in front of you. nagi took the stuffed animal, threw it away, and took it's place in your arms, back against your stomach, his head leaning on your boobs.

you felt reo start to squirm behind you, feeling him try to restraint himself, but his mind was racing.

"reo..?" you said confused, pushing back into him, making his bite back a grunt.