025

"mornin' guys," reo said, walking down the stairs, smelling breakfast being made.

"reo..? we thought you went home with nagi.." chigiri whipped his head around, he was standing by the stove, making eggs in a skillet, alongside with isagi who was frying bacon while kunigami was getting out plates.

"what? where did you come from? we couldnt find you anywhere.." kunigami perked up, eyebrows risen.

"was in y/n's room.. my bad," reo scratched the back of his neck, giving a smile.

"ohhh.. now i get it," chigiri smirked, turning back to the stove, "theres ibuprofen in the living room if you need it, my head was pounding when i woke up."

"y/n already gave nagi and i some, thanks though."

isagi's brows furrowed, "you were in there.. when i came and asked if she was awake?" reo nodded, walking to the fridge, getting out the jug of apple juice.

"was she really getting changed..?" kunigami asked, leaning against the counter, invested.

"if im being honest, no." reo laughed, dapping up kunigami.

everyone was oblivious to the way isagi's movements became stiff, to the way his eyebrows were furrowed, to the way he stayed silent until breakfast was done, to the way his eyes darkened,

everyone but reo.

reo smirked to himself, deciding to tease further as he made plates with chigiri.

"yeah, it was after we texted the group chat, i turned around and y/n was all over nagi on the couch, surprised you guys didnt notice," reo shrugged, glancing at isagi who bit down on his lip, expression faltering even further.

"i dont know how long you guys were gone, barely even remember, but i look around and you guys were gone, so i assumed you went home," chigiri shook his head with a smile.

isagi placed the pan down, walking out of the kitchen, purposely bumping into reo on his way out, "usin' the bathroom, be right back."

chigiri looked at reo, who only shrugged, acting confused.

"he seemed off," reo suggested.

"weird.." kunigami mumbled.

isagi walked up the stairs, to the guest bathroom. he stopped outside of your door, tempted to look inside. he knew nagi was in there, he knew it would hurt him to look inside, he knew it would be invading your privacy, but he couldn't help himself with the way the door was already slightly cracked.

he peaked in, stomach immediately swarming with jealousy and regret. he felt angry, seeing nagi sprinkle kisses on your face, seeing you smile and laugh because of nagi and not him.

the way you threaded your fingers in the white haired boys hair while he snuggled into your chest, the same way the two of you used to, before bluelock, made his eyes water.

out of impulse, he started to regret bluelock, meeting all of his friends, over petty jealousy.

he walked to the bathroom, splashing water in his face, pushing feelings aside. he just had to focus on something else. it was stupid getting so emotional over all of this, after telling you that he'd be okay and you can do what you want.

but at the same time, you were fine before you were accidentally added to the group chat. you guys talked about your future like two lovesick teenagers on facetime, telling each other you couldnt wait til he came home so you could go back to normal.

all out of the window.

you meeting all of his friends was an accident that never shouldve happened.