031

"maybe i should give you a taste, hm? you want that?" he cooed, leaning down to your ear, biting on the shell of it.

you bit your lip and shut your eyes, holding back the embarrassing whimper you wanted to let out, from only a few words; that was until his hand came down, slapping the side of your thigh, making you release your bottom lip to let out a cry.

"i asked you a fuckin' question, didnt i?" he grabbed ahold of your jaw once again, forcing you to look at him, "answer me, sweetheart."

the switch of tones, back and forth made your head spin and your heart race. you knew there was no way out of this now, you knew you wanted it and it was obvious by your body language; the only thing you could do now was take what was given to you.

you swallowed, finding your words, "..yes, yoichi please—" you whined, being freed from his grip on your jaw.

"that's my good girl," he cooed once again, placing a kiss on your forehead before landing one on your lips.

he slithered one hand up to the back of your neck, pulling you impossibly closer to him, kisses starting to become more open mouthed by the second. it wasnt long before his tongue gained access to your mouth, swirling his with yours, capturing every whimper and whine that fled from your lips. his hands trailed up your (his) shirt, finding placement on your nipples, pulling and tugging at them gently, opposite of how he was kissing you.

every pathetic noise that you made was swallowed by yoichi as soon as it reverberated from your throat, even making him let out a few whines from himself.

he was starting to grow impatient, even as the night was still young. he trailed kisses and nibbled on your most sensitive spots on your neck that he knew better than anyone else. he tugged off your shirt roughly, mouth latching onto one of your nipples as soon as it was revealed.

he sucked and bit, drawing out all kinds of moans out of you, ones that you tried to keep quiet; but as you fell deeper and deeper into a space of pleasure, all mindfulness of the other residents of the household went to the back of your mind, focused on how good the boy on top of you was making you feel.

he let off with a wet pop! that made you whine out, tugging on his locks of hair to pull him closer to you.

"bein' a little too vocal, sweetie. cant have you wakin' everybody up, can we?" he smiled at your confused expression, hooking his fingers into the waistband of your panties.

he practically ripped them off, only being able to blink before your panties were suddenly stuffed into your mouth as a makeshift gag. you looked at him, bewildered, only getting a smirk back.

he reached over to his nightstand, opening the bottom drawer, pulling out a pair of handcuffs, "remember these?" he smirked, seeing the shocked expression on your face.

he grabbed your wrists, handcuffing you to the bed frame with ease.

he kneeled down, laying flat on his stomach on the mattress, getting comfortable between your thighs.

he wasted now time wrapping his lips around your clit and sucking on it, making you arch your back and pull on the handcuffs that kept you from reaching down.

he pushed the backs of your knees up, giving him space to make a mess out of you. he dragged his touch through your folds, licking your hole, getting his chin messy in the process. you whined through your makeshift gag, only able to watch him from afar, his eyes looking into yours. the sounds of your wet cunt reverberated through his room, making your body heat up with embarrassment; not only from how wet it sounded, but how fast you were nearing your orgasm.