029

you sat on your couch, taking deep breaths, waiting for his arrival, listening to the clock ticking on the wall behind you in silence. you were staring off into space when there was a harsh knock on your door, making you spring up and almost run to the door.

you unlocked the door quickly, swinging it open to reveal the white haired boy. he had snacks in hand, small smile on his face, which was quickly wiped off when he saw your mascara running down only one of your eyes.

"oh.. oh my.." the boy muttered, "i got you snacks.. and (ur fav flavor) ice cream.." he walked into the house, kicking off his shoes and putting the snacks on the dining room table.

you pouted, tears on display again, "i fucking love you, nagi, thank you for coming. dont worry, i have a makeup wipe literally in my hand," you said wiping the makeup off the last eye, shutting and locking the door behind him.

"love you too, i guess," he rolled his eyes playfully, unable to hold back his smile. he took off his big coat and hat, the one with the pom pom on top, and hung them up, "s' fuckin' cold.. dunno how 'm gonna survive the british."

you giggled, eyes landing on his frame, looking him head to toe. he wore a zip up jacket under his coat, which he started to take off, revealing a black compression shirt and gray sweatpants.

"no fucking way you wore this manwhore combo to my house," you squinted at him, rummaging through the grocery bag of snacks.

"am i not allowed to wear it..?" he raised a brow, smile creeping on his face.

"youre allowed to do more than wear the outfit.." you teased.

"oh yeah?" he smirked, "like what?"

"take it off," you shrugged.

he rolled his eyes, "thats not what im here for, pretty.. got me running around the stores in the cold.. such a hassle."

"i didnt ask you to get snacks!" you rebutted, poking him in the forehead.

"okay but i wanted them.."

"whatever."

"what time is it..?" he grabbed his phone, checking after seeing you made no effort to check, "5:23.. i have to be at reo's by 7pm."

"what are you guys gonna do? anything fun?" you grabbed a spoon for your ice cream from the kitchen.

"just hanging out.. gotta check up on choki." he walked like a zombie over to your coach, bag of candy in hand, flopping face first onto the cushion.

"the cactus right?"

"yes. your couch is comfy," you brought the snacks to the coffee table, sitting across from him, back on the arm rest of the couch.

"my mom's kicking me out and i have til 8pm tomorrow to be out," you said suddenly, making nagi lift up his head with a 'what the fuck' expression on his face. you grabbed the ice cream, opening the lid while making eye contact with him.

"...did i just hear that correctly?"

"yes, my mom's kicking me out and i have til-" he put his hand up, signaling you to stop, flopping his head back down, popping a gummy worm into his mouth.

"you dont have to repeat yourself.. guess this is what you mean by shes not as nice as we thought," he turned his body to lay down on his side, "do you have somewhere to go?"

"think 'm jus' gonna stay at yoichi's house," you said with a scoop of ice cream in your mouth.

"i could see if reo's house is open, he has like 20 guest bedrooms in his house," he mumbled.