Falling

[A/N: I will update with new chapters every so often]

-Stiles Pov-

Me and Scott were both changing in the locker rooms before lacrosse practice, and I can't help but notice how sad he looks.

"Well... Did you apologies to Allison?" I asked, I mean what else was there he could look this sad about.

"Yeah..."

"Is she giving you a second chance or..."

"Yeah..." I sighed in relief at his answer.

"Yeah? Alright, so everything's good" I turned around to walk out with the rest of the team.

"No." I froze in place for a moment and slowly turned back round and went back to Scott.

"No?"

"Remember the hunters?"

I nodded. "What about them?"

"Her dad is one of them..."

"Hold on. Her dad?!"

"Shot me..." He banged his head on his locker.

"Allison's father?"

"...With a crossbow" He looked down at his arm where his wound should be if it hadn't healed.

Damn. The only word I can think of is damn. "Allison's father." I spat.

"YES, HER FATHER!" He yelled, I couldn't help but flinch back. "Oh... Oh my god. Oh my god..."

"No, Scott, come on." I lunged myself at him, and started furiously tapping at his face, "snap back, okay? Hey, alright he didn't see or recognise you, right?"

"No, no, no. I-I don't think so."

"Does she know about him?"

"Oh, yeah, I don't know. WHAT IF SHE DOES?" He yelled, frantically, "this is gonna kill me, man... I can't..."

And with that coach furiously blew his whistle across the changing rooms demanding we all get our asses on the field.

"Okay, just focus on lacrosse, okay? Here, Scott, take this." I threw his equipment at him, "focus on lacrosse, come you got this." I grabbed his arm and threw him towards the changing room doors.

-Time skip to where Scott can't control his shift during lacrosse-

I swear I could literally kill coach and Jackson right now, they could've chose a better time to piss Scott off right now.

"I can't control it Stiles." Scott growled, under his breathe, I picked him up so he was standing and dragged him to the locker rooms.

"Wha- What do you mean? Right here. R-Right now?"

"Yes."

-In the changing room-

I practically threw Scott through the door, boy does this dog weigh a tone. Get it 'dog' and he's a werewolf. Right. Not the best timing...

"Okay, okay. Sit down. You okay?" I asked falling over my own feet.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" He growled.

I slid across the room a bit and hit my back on the lockers. His face was growing hair from the sides, claws were digging his way through his skin, his eyes were glowing a bright yellow colour and fangs appeared in his mouth.

I went to get up and run out the room but Scott pounced on me. My head hit the ground with a loud bang and I could feel something warm trickling out of my head. My heart was literally and metaphorically in my throat, and I felt the need to throw up. Scott raised his claws above his head, ready to rip my throat out. I couldn't move, everything hurt. All I could think is this can't be my time.

I squeezed my eyes shut tight and looked away from the things face trembling, but when I looked back he was no longer there. I looked around the room and found Scott laying curled up in a ball under who I could tell was Derek Hale from earlier. He was kneeling on Scott's chest growling in his face. The power of his growl forced Scott to turn back into a human, and when he did Derek stood up worry spread across his features.

He turned around and saw me lying froze to the floor, he walked over and tried to help me up but when I got back on my feet I fell right back down but instead of falling to the floor I fell into his arms. For some reason I felt safe there, although I witnessed something traumatizing, being in his arms felt like the safest place in the world. Derek was holding me bridal style carrying me out of the changing rooms. I looked around, my head hurts a lot and I can't see more than three feet in front of my face, Derek was trying to talk to me but it sounded all distorted and slurred, then I blacked out.