Fear

[A/N: Prepare to get emotional. Follow to keep updated <3]

-Stiles Pov-

Derek was in his bed, it's been an hour since I got him home. I sat in Derek's chair by his bed biting my nails nervously, he could wake up any moment now...

"Ughh." Derek groaned rolling over rubbing his head. I jumped up, "DEREK? DEREK. ARE YOU OKAY?" I screamed, shaking.

He jumped up and pushed himself as far away from me on his bed as possible. I took a step back, is he scared?

"If you're here to finish the job get it over with." He muttered, his voice so low I almost missed it. Tears scratched their way down my face, "w-what do you mean?" My voice broke drastically.

"Chris told me everything, so don't play dumb." He growled, not making eye contact with me.

"Huh?" He rolled his eyes.

"He told me you were scared of me after I nearly bit you, so you told Allison to tell Chris to kidnap me to kill me." His voice cracked and I saw tears swell in his eyes at the memory.

"I- I wasn't scared... I never told anyone a-anything... I swear..."

"Just leave me alone Stiles." He spat getting of his bed and walking out the room after pushing my shoulder. I ran after him.

"Don't do this Derek. I swear I never said anything... I was the one who got you out of there..."

"Leave me alone Stiles," he refused to turn around and look at me, I grabbed his wrist and he flinched out of my grasp.

"Y-you're scared of... m-me" I stuttered. He looked down as a tear fell from his eye. "Derek... please..."

"I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE STILES." He flashed his eyes at me and I fell back, crying. I bit the inside of my mouth to stop myself from talking and then a metallic taste washed over my tongue. Shit. I got up swallowed the blood and made my way over to Derek who was sitting on the couch.

"Before you growl, listen to my heartbeat. Okay? Then tell me I'm lying." He looked at me and gestured for me to continue, "I swear to god I didn't set you up, I love you so fucking much and I hate the fact that you don't believe that. I was the one who got you out of there, I nearly fucking killed Chris, I would never dream of hurting you and if you think any other then that the marking meant nothing..." I cried and bit down at my lip. He looked at me again but this time made eye contact with me. His hazel green eyes swam in tears as he opened his arms out for me. I jumped into his lap and began crying into his neck.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know what to think... Of course the marking meant everything to me, I just, I love you so much and I don't want to live without you." I stopped crying and sighed, inhaling his warm scent. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and rubbed his forehead against it, scent marking me, re-claiming me.

[A/N: They have been together for three months now. I'm keeping this chapter short, 'cause it's adorably sad.]