No

[A/N: Let's just say this will be sad. Follow to keep updated <3]

-Stile Pov-

I'm officially Derek's mate, I can't believe it. But right now I'm too sad to care. I have to go home because dad will be there soon, meaning I have to leave Derek. I know Deaton said that our love will be stronger and more possessive but damn.

"Yo daddy? You home, I see your car." I called once got in. The air around me was full of alcohol. Shit. I forgot what tomorrow is... "Uhh dad?" I whispered walking into the living room. There was bottles of vodka and cans of beer everywhere, "dad... you said you had it under control..."

"Stiles." Dad slurred my name and fell off the sofa, luckily landing on his feet. He wobbled for a moment, picked up his can of beer and turned to face me, "under cont- cont?"

"Control dad. It's control..."

"Shut up. Smart ass." I sighed and walked over to him.

"Dad c'mon put the beer down and lets get you to bed." I whispered.

"Fuck off boy."

"Dad..." He picked up a full bottle of Jack Daniels and threw it above my head, smashing. I flinched and stepped back my heart in my throat, "dad..."

"Shut up Stiles. You pathetic, useless bastard." He screeched, all his words are slurred terribly so I have to focus the best I can to understand what he is saying.

"Wha-..."

"You know," he took a big gulp of his beer and squeezed the can, then throwing the can at my face, leaving a scratch on my cheek, "when your mom was lying in that hospital, all I could think was how do I take care of this hyperactive bastard, this pathetic mistake, on my own..." He picked up a small bottle of vodka drank it in one go and threw the bottle at me, smashing, leaving glass splinters in my cheek, he winced in pain and fell backwards. He walked up to me and stood over my limp body.

"Dad... Please you're drunk... Y-you don't mean i-it."

"I don't mean it? I DON'T FUCKING MEAN IT? Let me tell you this Stiles, a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts..." He spat at me.

"Dad..."

"STOP CALLING ME DAD. I WAS NEVER YOUR DAD! YOU KILLED CLAUDIA. YOU'RE A MURDERER. GET OUT MY HOUSE YOU STUPID MISTAKE. Y-YOU SON OF A BITCH. I HATE YOU." He kicked me in the ribs and winded me. I coughed up a bit of blood and cried as he kicked me again harder this time.

"D-dad s-stop." I cried.

"I said I am not your fucking father. Go find somewhere else to live. I never want to see your woeful face again. Faggot." I came out a year ago to my dad, he said he understood and he would never say anything otherwise...

"NOAH?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" I heard Melissa yell as Scott ran to my side.

"I-"

Then it went black.

[I know it was short but I wanted it over with, so I could right Derek's reaction. Follow to keep updates<3]