Okay Big Guy

[A/N: Little tip, if you want views, just waffle the things that come to mind👍🏻. Follow to keep updated<3]

-Derek Pov-

It's been a week since the incident and I haven't let Stiles out of my sight since his healing process had begun. He is fully healed and currently living with me and my betas at the loft, Scott still lives at home with his mom though, he visits early every morning and leaves really late.

I heard the buzz of Stiles' phone and felt him try to shuffle from my tight grip around his waist. "Where do you think you're going?" I mumbled into his back. Holding him into me. "The moon, where do you think I will be going on this fine Monday morning?" Sarcasm. I guess he's better.

"No. Stay." I whined.

"No. Go." He chuckled.

(NOO, don't let him go, my wolf whined)

"Please..." I begged.

"I have to get an education Derek, how else will I get a job and earn money?" This guy is stupid.

"I'm a millionaire, we don't need money." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay big guy. But I still need an education." He lifted my arm from around his wait and slumped out of bed.

"No." I growled. He rolled his eyes and bit back a laugh.

"Why are you so moody this morning?"

"It's Monday? And you're leaving me on my own?" It was more of a question then a statement but who cares.

"Correct." He smiled and got the rest of his clothes on, then started looking through my clothes.

"What you doing?" I ask.

"I want one of your hoodies, if I'm not going to be near you for eight hours, I need a piece of you with me."

"EIGHT HOURS?" I jumped up, he has to stay away from me mixing with other people's scent for eight fucking hours.

"Probably nine if I don't stay out of trouble, I have coach first and last period." He shrugged. I walked up to him and grabbed him by his waist, "no," I begged this time.

"You no. Goodbye babe." He gave me a kiss on the lips, grabbed my hoodie and headed out the door. (Bitch, my wolf spat). I rolled my eyes and slumped back onto bed and pushed my face into the pillow.

A few minutes later Peter came upstairs and stood by my door.

"What's got your wolf howling at the moon?" He smirked.

"School." I spat into my pillow.

"Who knew, THE Derek Hale could be such a softie."

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Or you can go back into the ground were Lydia fetched you from." He put his hands up in surrender not losing the huge grin.

"Just saying, you've changed a lot."

"You sure? I've changed my attitude towards Stiles, yeah everyone can see that. But others? Not so sure, would like to see?" I threatened looking at him, red eyes blazing. He ducked his head in commitment.

"No thanks? What sort of stupid question is that? Anyways we have to go out, Allison told Scott to tell me to tell yo-"

"Get on with it, you're beginning to sound like a dumb teen girl with not so big, big gossip."

He rolled his eyes again and crossed his arms over his chest, "anyways, yeah. Argent wants a word with us, apparently he doesn't like the amount of super naturals rolling round here, especially in your pack."