Wolfy

[A/N: I honestly think Peter and Lydia are both the biggest Sterek shippers ngl. Follow to keep updated<3]

-Stiles Pov-

I woke up the next morning to find Derek still in his wolf form, he was so adorable I wanted to stoke his smooth black fur all day and just ramble all his thoughts to him, that would probably freak Derek out though so that is the last time I will ever think of things like that. I snuck out from underneath his huge fur ball body, grabbed my clothes and underwear and crept to the bathroom.

The shower lasted longer then I expected and when I crept back to Derek's room he was still fast asleep. I grabbed a book from his desk and made my way downstairs. I slumped down on the sofa and lid down, Isaac came crawling over to me and sat in front of my head on the floor. I ruffled his hair and he let out a light purr and leaned into my touch, "morning mom," he chuckled.

"Morning. Where's the others?" I asked, usually they'd be downstairs fighting.

"Erica and Lydia dragged Boyd to the mall and Peter went for a run," he shrugged and got up, "I hope you don't mind at all but I invited Scott round to play video games with me... and-"

"What's wrong, I might not have wolf senses but I can literally smell the fear rolling off of you."

"I- I think Scott is... Is my mate..." He looked at his feet and I just 'awhed' at him, he went a bright shade of red.

"Go get him and make him yours" I chuckled.

A few minutes later Scott came in, we exchanged our hellos then I pointed him to Isaac's room. He nodded and I heard Isaac happily yell Scott's name when he walked into his room, and a slight crash. I guess Isaac threw himself unexpectedly at Scott. That made me laugh. I lid back down on the sofa and grabbed the book and started reading it.

It wasn't long before I heard the faint patter of paws making their way down the stairs. I looked over at Derek and seen him sniff the air, a faint growl erupted from his chest, he smelled Scott.

"Bad wolf, leave him be, he's Isaac's mate." I saw his eyes widen and it made me laugh, he huffed and walked over to me, I put my head back in the book and he jumped up on the sofa and lid down on my stomach. I used one of my hands to scratch behind his ears and he started to purr again. "Awh, that's adorable," I cooed and I saw Derek roll his eyes.

He nudged my book with his nose and I set it aside, "what's wrong, you seem stressed." I muttered, Derek whined. "Why haven't you come out of your wolves form yet?" Derek whined again. I sat up slowly and Derek rested his head in my lap whimpering. Something wasn't right.

I picked up my phone and he looked at me as if he was asking who I was calling, "don't look at me like that, I'm calling Peter, he might know what's going on." Derek growled lightly at his name, still obviously not happy about the act he pulled last night. I shrugged and dialed Peter.

He surprisingly answered straight away.

'Stiles? What's wrong? I know you'd only call me if there was an emergency.'

"Derek hasn't been able to wolf back..."

'Oh... That's weird... Have you tried letting him scent mark you to calm him down?'

"He's been doing it since he got on my lap."

'Uh- I don't know what to do, have you tried calling Deaton?'

"No? I thought as you were an experienced wolf you might know..."

'Sorry, I haven't been in heat since... And even when I was nothing like that happened.'

"Right, yeah... Sorry, thanks for the help anyways, bye zombie wolf." If I didn't know any better he'd thought he heard Peter chuckle through the phone.

'Bye Stilinski.' He then ended the call.

Derek whined again, I patted his head, "it's okay, wolfy." Derek grunted at the new name and I couldn't help but laugh.

"SCOTT? ISAAC?" I called, the two came running into the living room to find me standing in front of a very much annoyed, in pain, in heat, horny wolf, "I'm going to take Derek on a trip to the vets" I chuckled, Isaac and Scott both snorted at the dog joke and went back to do their own thing.

Derek growled furiously and nudged me with his nose, I put my hands up in surrender stilled snickering, "what it was funny?" I said in my defence, it didn't really help the he stormed out the room and waited for me next my Jeep passenger door. I opened it up for him and we both jumped inside.

It was a short quiet ride to Deaton's and once we got there Derek was already out rushing inside. I trailed behind and when I entered the room where Deaton and Derek were, Deaton was in pure shock. "Hey Deat." I said cheerfully, "uhh- Peter broke Derek?" I chuckled nervously, derek whined and rolled his eyes, Deaton looked at Derek then at me and bit back a laugh.

"Do you know how to fix him? He keeps whining and pestering me when I don't give him attention." I blurted out, again Derek whined and rolled his eyes.

"Yes I know what's wrong with him, he's in heat."

"Yeah, no shit. But Peter said he didn't go like this."

"Yeah well that's because Derek is going through a different type of heat."

"The fuck- There's more then one type of horny?" I asked astonished. That was news.

"Well, you see Derek is an Alpha and that causes his emotions to be more hightened then betas and omegas and when Peter 'broke' him as you say he was that angry and hurt he shifted."

"Huh? You said it was because he was going through a special heat, not that he had extra extra hightened emotions." I stated.

"Well yeah, he is going through a special on-"

"And that is?" I cut him off, he rambles more then me, I just wanted him to get to the point so I can get Derek back.

"He's going through a special 'mating and claiming' heat."

"Huh." Was all I could let out.

"He has to claim his mate in order to turn back."

"And how is he meant to do that?" I asked, I knew I was his mate he told me a while ago just when he turned Isaac, but he left out the claiming part, "Wait before you answer that, what exactly is a claiming?"

"It's where a wolf leaves a forever mark on their mate, think of it as marriage, except you can't divorce, if you try split up you die and you become overly possessive? It also lets other wolves and supernatural creates, sometimes even humans know that they are taken."

"So I have to commit Derek, by letting him mark me, never leave him, and don't make him too jealous as he will get overly possessive? Uh? Sounds easy enough." Derek whined, I don't know why.

"It's more then that, and it's hard to explain, it shows the love and bond between the two mate, they'd never want to leave each other and they'd love each other more then anything in the world they become a strong bond and-"

"I think I'm starting to get it, and how does a wolf mark their mate?" I looked at Derek who looked back at me with a look of guilt but overall joy in his eyes, knowing I wanted him to claim and mark me.

"The wolf has to bite his or her mate between the neck and shoulder, mate, and both say they accept the marking."

"Easy peasy," I grinned, "Thanks Dea for the help." I called over my shoulder as me and Derek headed back to the loft.