Stiles To The Rescue

[A/N: I love Chris but I want to make him a bad guy under the influence of Kate for a bit. And sorry it took so long to update, I have been very busy. Follow to keep updated <3]

-Stiles Pov-

I got back from school and slumped on Derek's bed. He wasn't here though. He's always here... I'm probably being dramatic, he has a life too you know? Ughh.. I still can't shake the fact that somethings off. I got up and went downstairs, he would've left a note, right? He always leaves a note.

No note? That's weird. Now I'm being dramatic, he's an alpha werewolf for god's sake. That's when I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" I screamed in agony, "SHIT DEREK, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

Derek told me before he marked me hat, if he or I are in pain or danger, we will feel what the other feels. Fear rushed through my veins and I pulled out my phone and started to track Derek's phone. Nobody needs to know why I have a tracker for him, but if anybody asks, it's Derek Hale, god knows what sort of danger he puts himself in for the fun of it.

"What?" I questioned out loud, why is he in Chris Argents house? He hates the guy, he's a hunter after all. SHIT HE IS A HUNTER. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. FUCK. THAT'S WHY I FELT THE SHOCK. I ran out the loft and jumped into my jeep, I sped all the way to the top of the road near their house. I jumped out and crept into their garage, I didn't even have to break in. It was open.

As if somebody was expected. ""Shit... Ouch, who the fuck?..." I whispered as I tubbed my toe on very large boxes, a few small ones fell, hopefully nobody heard it. I then got my foot caught in some latch on a door on the floor. Ha that rhymed. Stiles focus, I thought to myself. I pulled open the door and jumped down, landing with a light thump. "Who the fuck keeps creepy ass tunnels under their house?" I whispered to myself, this place is creepy as fuck. The pain shot back through my body, worse this time, and I managed to muffle a scream in the palm of my hand.

I followed the tunnel where the lights flickered the most, and stopped abruptly as I opened the door it lead me to. Derek and Peter were both socking wet, chained up to an electric board, when Chris stood in front of me playing with the cables that electrocuted them. "DEREK? CHRIS WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled, trying my best not to throw up. He turned the machine off and turned to look at me.

"Ahh, Stiles you're just in time..." he smiled wickedly and I felt goose bumps slowly rise on my back. He walked towards me the smile growing into a huge smirk. My heart began to pound and my head felt it was going to pop off. My grip tightened on my bat, I forgot I brought that with me.

"Let them down." I said, my voice way stronger then my stomach, I just watch the love of my life get electrocuted, I looked back at Derek and he wasn't moving, his eyes were closed and he looked really pale, the same with Peter next to him.

"Awh, but that would ruin my fun." He chuckled.

"I SAID LET THEM THE FUCK DOWN NOW."

"Tut, tut, tut. You know not to come in a hunters house demanding the freedom of werewolves when you are human, holding a wooden baseball bat." He stepped closer to me, he was just inches away.

"I swear to god Chris. I don't care if I hurt Allison, I will kill you."

"Oh don't be so dramatic boy." He rolled his eyes, "I know you don't have it in you to kill me."

I swung my bat around and it collided with his head, he fell to the ground and his head started to bleed, "you sure about that Chris," I snarled. I couldn't care less on what Allison has to say about this. I ran over to Derek and Peter and untied them both. The still weren't moving but they had a pulse, just barely. Shit I need help. As if Scott read my mind he showed up behind me and put his hand on my head, tears were streaming down my face as I held Derek's limp body in my arms.

"Scott g-grab Peter, I-I've got... D-Derek." I stuttered, my voice cracking at his name. I picked him up, although he was way too heavy for me, the adrenaline in my blood gave me the strength to carry him all the way to my Jeep, I got in the back with Derek and Scott started to drive with Peter slumped next to him. I pulled Derek closer to me, not wanting to let him go again. I should've stayed with him. He begged me to. And I didn't. I-I didn't listen to his pleads, his begs for me to stay. I left him. And he got captured and tortured. I nearly lost him. He nearly died. Because of... Me... I nearly killed him, by not listening. It's all my fault.

As I was lost in thought Scott pulled up to the vet clinic and jumped out. I got out instantly, grabbing Derek whilst Scott grabbed Peter. We made our way to the back and Deaton had two table already ready. We put them both down on the two tables. "You might want to stand outside for this."

"N-no... I have... I have to stay... I- I just... I can't." I trembled.

"It will be easier for me to heal them if you stepped outside." I nodded slowly, but my legs couldn't move. I couldn't move. Scott dragged me outside the room and sat me on the chair. It was my fault he's in there. It's my fault him and his only remaining family member might die. I left him. He told me not to. I still did. He'd going to die and I haven't even said goodbye. I... My breathing picked up and My hands started to shake. My head was pounding and all my muscles began to give in on me. I was having a panic attack. Everything around me was going blurry, and the pain was unbearable. My lungs began to give in on me. I could just about hear Scott's panicked voice, trying to bring me back. My air supply was going, I was gasping. It was all my fault. At least now I'll die with Derek. And I wont have to live with the guilt or the grief that I lost my mate, my whole world, Derek Hale. I love him so much and he was dying, or dead. What if he makes it through, I thought to myself. I need to calm myself down because Derek might live, and if he lives and I don't I would have left him again. I can't leave him. I won't leave him. My lungs began to burn as my breathing began to steady, I could see way clearer and Scott's voice wasn't just a vibration.

"STILES ARE YOU OKAY? YOU HAD A PANIC ATTACK AND I COULDN'T BRING YOU OUT OF IT. I always find a way, what made you panic like this?"

"I- I am the r... reason he's in t-there..." I croaked, my voice hoarse.

"What do you mean? You saved him."

"N-no. He- He begged me to s-stay with h-him... And I l-left... I left and n--now he could be d-dead..." My tears stopped and I began to feel hollow inside, I couldn't cry anymore. I had no tears left. My eyes stung and still no tears took over them.

Deaton came out the room two hours later and his face gave nothing away. "HOW IS HE?" I jumped up and began to tremble... He could be dead.

"They are both okay, they should wake up soon, feel free to take them at anytime." A wave of relief washed over me and my tears returned.

"T-thank you." I trembled and hugged him.