Broken Fish

[A/N: Let's change the mood a bit? Follow to keep updated <3]

-Stiles Pov-

"Derek? You said to meet you here, where the fuck is your wolfy ass?" I muttered the last part to myself, as Derek crept up from beside me and tapped my shoulder. I spun and slapped him on the face screaming.

"STILES. OW. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" He said rubbing his cheek as Erica stood behind him laughing.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT WAS THAT FOR? YOU FUCKING SCARED ME BITCH."

"Okay love birds stop fighting, we have a crime to solve." She rolled her eyes and tried to stop laughing.

"Crime?" I asked, curiosity seeping through my veins.

"No. And no to you as well Stiles, you are not getting involved, we are here to ask questions." Derek butted in. I pouted and he put his arms across his chest.

"Well why did you mention it to me, obviously I'm going to want to get involved now you twat." I spat, and Erica gave us both quick glances loving the drama she caused.

"We mentioned it to you because you could help in a way but not get hurt."

"And that is?" I pushed.

"We heard from Scott that whilst I was out with the pack this morning you came to check on your jeep which led you to seeing the Kanima."

"Yeah, and?" I pushed again.

"We want to know what it looks like."

"Couldn't you have waited for me to come home?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because he would get to distracted, if you know what I mean," Erica smirked and winked at me, my face began to heat up.

"Erica. Shut up."

"Sir, yes sir."

"As I was saying, do you know what it looks like?"

"Umm... Yeah? It's like a huge lizard. Like really huge. Like human sized huge."

"I think we get that it's huge, what else?"

"I- Uh. It has full yellow eyes with slits in them and many rows of razor sharp teeth."

"Is that all?"

"It has some poison coming out of it's claws and teeth..." They both looked up and made a face, as if they seen what I was talking about. "Uh? Guys, you look like you've just seen it... Hello?" I said. Erica looked at me then back to what she was just and pointed for me to look, to not quite my surprise it was there. "Great." Erica growled and lunged for it only to be cut at the back of the neck and thrown across the room. "OH SHIT. NOT GOOD. REALLY NOT GOOD." I yelled.

"STILES. RUN." Derek yelled jumping in front of me and pushing me backwards, I took another step back when the thing cut Derek's throat.

"FUCK. DEREK." I yelled. And grabbed him just before he fell. I put his arm around my shoulders and dragged him around the pool, pulling my phone out my pocket. It slipped out my hands and as I bent to pick it up, Derek fell out of my grasp and into the pool, "WOW, STILES SON OF A B-" Splosh, yes I just said the sound in my mind. I left my phone where it is and jumped into the pool, I grabbed Derek by the waist and swam us both back to the top to breathe.

-Three Hours Later-

"Oh my god, you way so much. Why do you work out so much? It's so painful," I whined, "I'm going to drop you."

"Don't you dare."

"But if I get my phone I can call the pack or somebody to help."

"Just get us out the pool and drag me to safety."

"WHAT NO?! HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THE GIANT LIZARD OUT THERE WITH MULTIPLE ROWS OF TEETH?" I screamed.

"Did you notice I'm paralyzed from the neck down in EIGHT FEET OF WATER?" He yelled back.

"I'M HOLDING YOU UP AREN'T I?"

"YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF ENGERY. WE ARE BOTH GOING TO DROWN."

"Listen, Derek. I love you, but I'm going to have to let you drown for a bit okay?"

"WHAT STILES N-" Splosh, I did it again. I swam towards my phone in record time and messaged Scott knowing if I called he wouldn't pick up, I then threw my phone and dived down to get Derek.

-A few seconds later-

"See, you're alive still, and I have more energy," I smiled. He gave me his famous glare and I bit back a laugh, "sorry?" I asked. His face didn't change so I gave him a small kiss, "forgiven?"

"I can't believe you," he rolled his eyes as my grin grew wider.

"I'll make it up to you later," I smirked and winked at him, and I seen the tips of his ears go red. Whilst we were distracted Scott had turned up, holding somebody by the neck. MATT?

"Scott what are you doing with Matt?" I asked, he didn't reply but instead yelled at Matt.

"TELL THAT THING TO GO NOW!" He growled and matt did just that. I swam us both towards Scott and he lifted me and Derek out with one hand, still holding Matt hostage.

"H-how did you know it w-was Matt?" I panted.

"Lydia," he shrugged as if it was nothing, "we asked Deaton how to get Jackson to control it himself-"

"WAIT THAT WAS JACKSON?" Me and Derek yelled in unison, he rolled his eyes and nodded.

[A/N: The poison has just worn off him]

"Yes, now as I was saying... We have to... Kill Matt, and get Lydia to scream some weird joo joo at him."

"Easy," Derek shrugged, my mouth hung open like a broken fish.

"How is it easy?" Scott asked, "we have to kill somebody."

"Okay, he nearly killed me, Stiles and Erica, I think I should kill him." He looked at me and I shrugged, I knew he was going to kill him either way so what was the point? Derek grinned evilly and took Matt out Scott's hands. He picked him up by the throat and chuckled, "I heard you can't swim." And with that he threw him in the pool and clapped his hands together. The fuck. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in and told Erica and Scott to leave.

"Now... You have some making up to do," my heart began to race and I went red.

"So I do," I chuckled and put our lips together.

[A/N: They made out if you couldn't guess. I'm ending the story here but don't worry I'll make more Sterek fanfics. Follow to keep updated on any of my stories <3]