Chapter One

Caitlyn's POV:

It was the morning after a long weekend of partying at my neighbours house, I love them but they party hardcore, I got myself up and checked my phone for messages and then went into my bathroom to shower for the day, after drying myself and letting my hair air dry for a moment, I got myself ready for work, I wore teal green dress pants and blazer with a black camisole underneath and black heels, always have to look my best for work.

So I'm Caitlyn, 25, I have one brother and my parents are happily married, I've been working at this company for 4 years and got promoted to assistant a year ago. But due to our boss being an absolute asshole, we get a new boss and not looking forward to it, not saying all men are bad, just ones who think they have power over us. I've been living in this private neighbourhood for three years and it couldn't be better, it's basically a free for all neighbourhood, you can do anything and let's just say, nudists do live here. It was a way for me to fit in with people like me, not saying I am a nudist but a place for people to do what they like with no worries. Like I said my neighbours party hard.

There's two guys I live next to Conor and Caleb, Caleb is 35 and is six foot tall with shoulder length hair and we'll kept clean beard, he is a barista and is so loving to everyone who lives here. His boyfriend Conor, 28, is a dark skinned handsome man with short crew cut hair, clean cut, and works in the local bakery, the best jobs for these two and they make it work a lot.

I am single at the moment but that doesn't stop me from having some fun here and there, I am bisexual so I have been with both even at the same time but I'm trying to focus on my work more than just sleep around.

I made my way downstairs into the kitchen to see one of my one nighters but old time friend Damon making coffee, starting now I'm focusing on my work. He noticed me and smiled and placed a mug down for me.

"Morning sunshine" he says cheerfully.

"Hey handsome" I greeted him and pushed him up against the fridge and kissed him, he kissed me back and grabbed my ass giving it a hard squeeze.

"You're in a good mood" he tells me as he pulls back.

"New boss so of course I am" I said and turned to eat some fruit and drink my coffee. I've known Damon for years and we dated once but would I ever want to start again with him

"What's on your mind?" he wonders as he eats my fruit from the bowl.

"Nothing, I have to get going, you know where to leave the key right?" I ask him and he gives me a nod as I kiss his cheek and I head out to work.

I got to work in record time and walked in reception, signed in and made my way up to the floor we worked on. It's not a big building , ten stories tall to be exact, we don't follow on most trends but what we do here is, create, design and create a future, our slogan, "A brighter future and a better life" so shit but it works. I made my way to the break room to see most workers there and my girls and guys, I walked over to them and gave each a hug.

"You're late again?" Lucy told me but I gave her a knowing look and she soon wanted the details, "Oh, who was it this time?" she asked. I have no idea why they care about my sex life so much.

"Damon, the old flame, the sexy guy, the huge di-" I starting saying making the guys covers their ears making me laugh. We were silenced as someone cleared their throat and we turned to see the Vice President of the company and we all turned to him.

"So as you all know we have had a change of hands here in our high management but I assure you, we still work the same and this new boss is going to be making some changes, some of you are not pulling your weight and seeing if you are still worthy so today you will all have interviews with the new CEO and prove is you are a valuable asset to the team or not, starting with-" he began and took out a clipboard with a lot of pages and names, "Caitlyn Pierce" fuck my life.