Chapter Twenty-One

Caitlyn from upon hearing the news of what the sisters did, she proceeded to smack River over the chest for a couple of minutes before Persephone had enough.

In one swift move, she caught Caitlyn's wrist and backed her up, "Ok, if you hit her again, we are going to have a serious problem" she said and released her arm.

Caitlyn backed away from them both as River looked at her with a guilty look, "I need space, this is too much" she said and grabbed her bag and left the office. River was about to follow but Persephone held her back and gave her a look. River felt horrible with herself.

River spent her entire day at work with her eyes trained on Caitlyn's empty desk and her foot tapping the floor and swinging her pen back and fourth as Persephone watched on.

"I'm sure she is fine, can you please pull your eyes away and help me?" Persephone asked her sister not wanting to do all the work herself.

"You realise this is all your fault-" before River had chance to finish, Persephone cut a glare towards River making her close her mouth fast

"Do not even start with that bullshit, you wanted to information on her brother, not me" Persephone told her and River lay back against her chair.

River eventually got the energy to help out her sister, both of them dealing with selling the place and finding someone to buy the company so the employees don't have to lose their jobs. They sat down for a range of ten different meetings before pulling together and choosing someone and getting back in touch with them on the same day.

They dealt with the price it was at and what the people are like already working here. They had details to sort out for the next few days but they knew they could handle it. They evening came and River was itching to get out to go see Caitlyn and Seph could see this and let River go as she stayed to sort out a few things here and there.

Persephone worked late into the night and had stacks of papers and folders that eventually got smaller and smaller and waste bags filled a corner of the room filled with papers. Everything going through her computer to become digital to make it all easier and only a few contracts and papers remained.

She leaned back ready to take a break but heard a soft knock at her door. Wondering who that could be and who would still be here, she opened her side draw with her hand hidden and gripped the knife she kept there for safety.

As the door slightly opened and a figure came in, Seph heard the voice, "Baby, it's me Luiza" Seph released the knife and closed the draw taking a breath.

"God, you scared me, what are you doing here, where's Aurora?" Seph asked as her wife came closer and sat on the desk to the side of her chair.

"With your parents, don't worry everything is taken care of, I thought I could treat you to dinner if you are ready to leave" Luiza said to her and spun her in her chair and leaned forward giving her a good view of her cleavage.

"I am definitely ready to go" Seph said and closed everything and got up to grab her bag and walked behind her wife her eyes trained on her ass though and almost bumped into her when Luiza stopped and then turned to her.

"Keep your eyes forward" Luiza warned and Seph pouted and pressed a quick kiss to her lips before both of them left the building, both building up a sexual night for them both.

*

When River left the office she made a fast journey to Caitlyn's, wanting to make things right knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep if they didn't talk. Pulling up and noticing the house lights were off but a light being lit through the home into the yard, River walked around the house to the back to see Caitlyn sitting on a lounger around a fire pit.