Chapter Nine

River's POV:

I woke up smiling wide remembering Caitlyn and I's first time together, the way her body looked and the way it moved and the sounds she made, I craved her right now but I had to get moving. I showered and got dressed in the usual dress pants and shirt and slicked my hair back and made my way to see Darcy eating breakfast but no sign of Sasha.

"Why did you lie to me last night?" Darcy said out of nowhere catching me off guard.

"Shit, look.." I didn't have an answer, she just shook her head at me and made her way to the door and I followed and when she opened it, Sasha was there about to knock. She pushed past her and walked away.

"Darcy?" I called back for her but she just flicked me off.

"I guess, I'm going after her" Sasha asked me and I just nodded, watching her shake her head at me and go after Darcy. I needed to fix this. I finished what I needed to do and just made my way to work.

I signed all in and went to the top floor and walked in the office being the first here, I sat in my chair and spun around a few times. I got out my phone and made some calls and just started on early work before Caitlyn arrived.

Caitlyn's POV:

I woke up still in my blissful state as I turned over to an empty bed but found a note. 

'Last night was amazing and special, see you at work beautiful' 

I wasn't mad that she left because I knew it was special to me as well I got up and showered and decide to try my best today and wear something amazing for River. I decided on a small white skirt that came to my mid thigh  and a white blouse showing cleavage quite low and then just a pair of heels and let my hair loose and then accessorised and then went down to the kitchen as the door knocked and I opened it to see Caleb and Conor come in with coffees and baked goods as they lead me to my lounge.

"What's going on? Not that I don't mind the free food" I said as I sat down and grab my cup and a crepe.

"We saw River arrive last night and leave early hours this morning" Conor started but I cut him off.

"What were you doing staying awake that late huh?" I asked him and he just blushed and looked to Caleb.

"You cannot judge missy, what happened last night?" Caleb asked making me blush now and that's all they needed to know to get what I meant.

"Oh my gosh, so how big huh?" Conor asked and Caleb slapped his arm but also wanted to know.

"I don't know I only saw her hard, about 7.5, I don't know I didn't sit there with a measuring tape boys, calm down" I told them as I finished my food and drank my coffee.

"So you dating now?" Caleb asked and I didn't even know what this meant for us, are we just hooking up or does she want this to go further like I did. I shrugged my shoulders giving my answer and to not be late for work, I bid them goodbye since I don't mind them staying at mine and made my way work.

I signed in and made my way to the top floor and walked in the office to see River here and working away. She looked up and I watched her eyes trail up from my legs up my body to my face as her eyes landed on mine, I blushed and turned away to put my stuff done and sit down and log on the computer and I looked back to her to see her leaning her head on her hand biting her lip still looking at me.

"Miss Black, if you keep looking at me like that, I may have to go back to where I worked before" I teased her and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Not my fault you're so gorgeous and beautiful this early in the morning" she said and made me blush and I was going to be like a tomato at the end of today.