Chapter Two

The next morning I woke up and turned over to see the bare back and ass of Damon, last night was surely something to remember, I don't even know what time we stopped, gladly this area doesn't care about noise. I carefully got up and went into my bathroom to quickly shower and as I finished I got dressed for work, this time I was feeling risky and decided if I was to get fired this might be the day but who cares, the new boss is a bitch. So I wore dark blue dress pants and a matching blazer and a white camisole but no bra and let's just say my boobs are a statement.

After I got ready Damon shifted on the bed, shit I forgot he was there, he turned over on his back and nice to see he is still hard this morning, I licked my lips as he looked at me and his eyes instantly on my boobs, so it does work.

"You trying to escape early on me again?" he said and moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

I walked to him and stood in-between his legs and wraps my arms around his neck.

"I have work and I can't be late, my new boss is a bitch" I told him and he teased me but biting his lip and taking my jacket off.

"You can be a few minutes late right" he continued and took my shirt off and took my nipple in his mouth sucking on it and I was hooked. I pushed him on his back making him smile, I took off my pants and thong, yes more risky and jumped onto him and kissed him.

He captured my lips between his and shoved his tongue down my throat making me let of a deep moan, I positioned his dick at my entrance and went down on him letting him go all in me and bounced on his dick fast, letting my boobs bounce for him and my ass slap against his skin making him moan and his eyes roll back. I am definitely the most dominant in the bedroom.

Damon moved his hands to grab my ass and give a squeeze and slap making me bend down so my boobs hung on his face and shaked my ass and bounced more on him feeling myself close.

"I'm going to cum" I said and his slapped my ass harder making me cum all over his dick and seconds later he cumed in me. I never minded about people cuming in me, made it feel better. Right now though I was on a sex high and I wasn't done with Damon so we continued to have sex with my pussy being destroyed by his dick. An hour passed.... two.... three.... four....

*4 hours later*

I finally strolled into work, my hair a little messy but back in my outfit I was wearing, I left Damon at my house completely passed out, I signed in and all eyes were on me, perfect. I made my way to the office and knocked then walked in to see Miss Black all alone eating lunch.

"Sorry I'm-" I began but she raised a hand and got up and stood in front of me absolutely fuming, shit.

"What time do you fucking call this, you wanted to prove your worth and how much you mean to this company and on my second day of being here, you sure are making a damn good impression and this outfit, completely unacceptable, you're better off just going back home!" she yelled at me and my jaw just hung open, I expected her to be angry but not be yelled at like this.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise the time" I tried to reason but she shook her head and moved away from me and pacing in front of the large window and she then just stood in front of it for a moment looking out. I took this time to think about what to say and I admired her figure and check out her ass in those tight pants, damn juicy. She turned to me making me look away and blush.

"Just... sit and finish the day" she said and pointed to the chair next to hers. I nodded and sat down and buttoned my blazer up.

She sat back down and with one hand she moved my chair next to hers to be really close and I looked at her.

"So I can keep my eye on you" she whispered and continued to finished her lunch.

I just sat there in shock and watched her eat, a little sauce dribbled down her chin and I so wanted to lick it up. Shit, why am I thinking about her like this, I must still be reeling from Damon, yeah that's what it is. I moved my hand over my breasts and my nipples were hard, yeah turned on, great.