Electronic toothbrush

I did this while watching over my baby sister 🥰🥰🥰 (1 month old btw 👶🏻👶🏻)
Anyways here you go horny mfs

Childe was just brushing his teeth in the bathroom in the morning while, zhongli has a meeting to go to after childe was done brushing his teeth he went to the kitchen to make zhonglis lunch 😋 while childe was making zhonglis lunch now zhongli was brushing his teeth he looked at childes toothbrush and thought of something "hm.." then zhongli chuckles. He grabbed childes tooth brush and hid it in his pocket after zhongli was done brushing his teeth he also went into the kitchen and saw childe making his lunch,

Zhongli went behind childe and his hands started roaming around childes chest and up to his nipples "ugh~ xiansheng~ not now..." "hm?.." zhongli replied "what's the matter?" Childe looked at him "the matter is that you have a meeting and not now!"
Zhongli went silent and chuckles "that can wait childe~" zhongli carried childe and placed him on the center of the counter "I still have to finish your lunch.." zhongli sighed "like I said that can wait childe." He said with a stern look on his face sounding slightly irritated childe went silent. Zhongli starts to take off childes shirt and starts licking his nipples "ngh.. x~xiansheng.." childe looking down on him while moaning "relax.. childe.." as zhongli starts taking off childes pants as his finger play around with childes nippiles.

Zhongli put in two fingers in childes hole with no hesitation "let's get you pampered up for me~" he starts moving his fingers inside childes hole while finding his g spot "hmm.. ah.. so this is where your g spot is..." childe looked at him "my.. g spot.." zhongli chuckles "yes.." zhongli moves his fingers more hitting childes g spot "AUgH~! X-xiAnshEnG~ if.. you keep hitting it.. I-I'm gonna!~" childe cums as zhongli licks it off his chest and grabs the electric tooth brush from his back pocket "now.. let's have some real fun" he turns on the toothbrush and starts rubbing it on childes tip 🫢"wait.. I-is.. that my toothbrush!?" Zhongli smiled "mhm.. it is.." they did it for 7 more hours had 13 rounds 😋 (crazy❗️❗️❗️)

Ok bye you horny bitches 🥰

(Love y'all I don't mean that but y'all are horny..)
Word count: 391