Two zhonglis..👀 (plus four dicks 😊)

(If y'all don't understand bc a dragon has two dicks and the other twin zhongli has two so 2+2 equals 4 so smart)

zhongli was visiting albedo to test a potion for dragons it was a drink albedo has asked to meet up with zhongli to test this
potion "hey zhongli.. since your a dragon can you test my new potion??" Zhongli sighed "it won't... make me.. in heat again right?..." "nah I made sure now meet me at my lab nowww!!" Zhongli sent thumbs up emoji "alright..." he got up from the bed and changed his clothes and put some shoes on "zhongli? Where ya goin~?" "Going to albedos lab why babe?" "Don't tell me it's another heat potion!!! Nope! Absolutely not your not going!" "Calm down.. it's just a potion now I'm gonna get going.. love ya~!" "Love you too!" Zhongli had locked the house and started the car then drove to albedos house or lab.

Zhongli had arrived at albedos house knocking at his door kaeya has answered the door while Klee standing behind Kaeya "mr Geo archon guy!!" "Hey zhongli.. whatcha doing here?" "Hi Klee and trying to test out a potion for albedo speaking abt him where is he??" "Come in I'll show you where he is Klee. Stay here and watch tv ok?" Klee nods while she try's to get onto the couch "come in!" Albedo peeks out from the corner "cmon zhongli!" Zhongli walks into albedos lab and sees potions every color of the rainbow their is "so.. where's the potion?" "Here.. just drink it". Zhongli gulps down the potion "feel anything?"

"Nah.. not really?" Zhongli checks for his surroundings "uhm.. albedo.." "what something wrong?" "I have.. a twin..a.. LOOK A LIKE..!"albedo turn arounds "oh my.. uhm.. not my problem ok by leave with your twin!" Albedo pushed zhongli and zhongli 2 out of the lab "BYEE! GOOD LUCK!! Especially with childe.." "why.. is there 2 zhonglis?.." kaeya said while making a concerning.. "albedos potion..." "figured so.. well bye!" "Cya!" Zhongli headed out and went back to their house after 23 mins he arrived at home

While childe was at home he was trying out some segs toys... "Ajax! I'm home and with someone.." childe panicked and tried stopping the vibrator in his ass but it was to late zhongli had walked in and zhongli 2 also they both goth boners... instantly
"I... uhm.. why is there 2...?" "Don't worry about that.." zhongli came closer so did zhongli 2.. zhongli started kissing childe while zhongli 2 was stroking childes dick and starting the vibrator to max "mhm! Wai-!t zhongli~!" Childes tries breaking the kiss to speak "fuck... I'm cumming~!" Childe cums while panthing like crazy.. both zhonglis unbuckled their belt showing both of their 40 INCH DICKKK❤️ (yummy!!!😋)

Childe looks away feeling scared "wait.. wait! Loosen my hole first.. it's not stretched out" zhongli 2 rolls his eyes fingering childes hole inserting 2 fingers "augh!~ damn.. your hands are big..." "hit the good spot zhongli 2..." zhongli 2 nods hitting childes good spot "AH!~ w-wait... stop~ hitting my sp-OT!~ so much!" "I think that's stretched out enough.." zhongli said zhongli and zhongli 2 carried childe and inserted both of their 2 DICKKS RAMMING INSIDE CHILDES HOLE.. and that at that point after the 3rd thrust woke up after 10 mins waking up being tied up from the bed while zhongli 2 at the side of the bed licking his nipples and zhongli thrusting into childe more childe drools and moans from the pleasure feeling his insides being destroyed.. "AH!~ WAI-T! PLEASE~!... FUCK FUCK!!"

Childe tries to cum but sees this... "PLEASE!~ LET ME CUM~!" Zhongli cums inside of childe stomach filling childes stomach up

 "PLEASE!~ LET ME CUM~!" Zhongli cums inside of childe stomach filling childes stomach up

Zhongli two places a hand on childe stomach "fuck~! Please... I'm begging you! Let me cum~" zhongli two removes the cock stick (whatever you call it tbh..) and childe cums like a fountain like fountain in fontaine 😨 childe sighs in relief... "fuck~.. that felt good..."

(THE END~!!!! Sorry I haven't been posting school and drama and ESPECIALLY SCHOOL FIGHTS YALL.... MY SCHOOL IS CRAZY WITH SCHOOL FIGHTS!!!! But anyone y'all stay safe and love y'all <333!!!)