Yandare zhongli part 4!

(This one DOES NOT HAVE SMUT 🤓 HAA YOU HORNIES HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SMUT HAVENT YOU GUYS💀)

As childe heads to bed zhongli tries to roll of the bed as he falls off it makes a huge thud zhongli looks back at childe to see if he was still asleep zhongli sighed as he heads for the door but childe heard the door close and gets in the back seat of zhonglis car.. but zhongli doesn't notice cause how of sneaky childe is 🤧 zhongli drives to the abandoned ware house and gets some torture weapons out of the trunk like a bat.. or crow bar? A nail gun he has a lot of weapons for this guy he's about to torture!

Zhongli closes the trunk and heads inside the ware house childe follows zhongli inside Childe sees a guy tied to a chair screaming and kicking in his chair childe gasps as he hides behind the pillar zhongli turns around "who's there? I heard you come out now!" Zhongli searched behind him and pointed at the pillar where childe was hiding the bodyguards looked behind the pillar seeing childe into a ball covering his face with a hoodie the body picked him up and threw him into the floor bending down at zhongli

"Show yourself now. Or I might just shoot.." Zhongli pointed a gun at childe.. childe looks up at him and once zhongli saw that it was childe zhongli immediately dropped his gun his hand shaking zhongl bends down and hugs childe "what are you doing here!? I could've shot you! Are you hurt??" "No..?" "What are you doing here?? Did you follow me??" "Yea! And you lied you said we couldn't keep secrets and this!?" Childe looks at the guy and realized who he was.. "him.. he.. he was the guy.." "I know that's why I brought him here get inside the car and wait for me" "what? Why?" Zhongli brings out a box showing some weapons to torture the guy with..

"Ah.. that's why I'll just put on some headphones!" "Fine.." zhongli snaps his hand "you.. guard childe while I deal with him.." "yes sir. This way Ajax" childe nods as he sits down listening to some music "now.. where we're we? A... yes~! Torture time.."

(That's all for right now hornies stay safe love you guys)