Yandare zhongli part 3!

(Hi hornies this is Part three of yandare zhongli! A little mention about killing)

Zhongli gets home as he sees childe in an apron cooking shrimp sushi with matsutake meat rolls zhongli smiles as he creeps closer to childes back and hugs his waist "ah! Fuck! Zhongli you fucking scared me.. don't creep onto me like that.." childe rolls his eyes "Jesus.." ":(" zhongli frowns at his slight anger "I'm sorry xiansheng.. even since that experience with that guy at the grocery store.. I've just been paranoid that's all" childe turns his head kissing zhongli "it's alright I don't blame you really.. I mean you had to experience that? I feel bad.. but don't worry it's been taken care off.." childe stays silent for a little while "w-what?... what do you mean?" "Well.. don't worry about love~ whatcha making today?~" "nothing basic.. shrimp sushi with matsutake meat rolls.." 

"It will still be Good I'm gonna go change ok love?" "Alright! I'll setup the table" Zhongli walks upstairs uniting his neck tie trying to loosen it.. suddenly he gets a phone call.. he pressed the answer button "sir. We have the guy he's tied in chains where
are you sir?" "After I eat dinner with childe I'll come over.. is he awake? "Well.." the bodyguard looks back at the man who's yelling and screaming for help the bodyguard looks at him weirdly "ehh.. yes.." "just keep him awake just don't let him be untied. I want him gone" "yes sir will do." Zhongli hangs up the call changing into house clothes and head downstairs smelling the food that was set on the table.. "xiansheng! Are you done yet I wanna eat with you!" "I'm here!" Zhongli turned to the corner seeing childe "finally! Now sit down and eat"

Zhongli sat down started eating "mhm!~ good as always.." childe chuckles "it's just the same flavor nothing changed.. oh anyway.. where did all the body guards go? I only had one to guard me usually there's like four to guard me.. what happened?" "They.. took the day off!" Zhongli said without hesitating not willing to blow his cover of killing that guy.. "you never let them.. take a day off especially with me still in the city.. are you.. hiding something??" Zhongli coughs "what? No! No! Course not I'd never!" "Alright.." they continued eating as both of them finished they both went to bed.. not for zhongli tho..

(Part Four soon bye hornies <333 stay safe!)