Vibrator

(Sorry I've been updating late bc school is almost here..😔💔)

Zhongli and childe were going out with there friends beidou and ninguang or whatever you spell her name (idk how don't attack me..) they were going to a restaurant and ofc ninguang was paying cause SHE WAS RICH💵 (beidou got a sugar mommy fr..) zhongli and child were getting ready "childe.." zhongli said handing out a vibrator to childe "what..? What do you want me to do with that?" "Use it while we're at the restaurant.." childe grew a shocked expression on his face he knew he had  no choice so... he did it he went the bathroom and shoved it up his ass and gave zhongli the remote zhongli was grinning "wipe. That. Grin. Of. Your. Face." Zhongli laughs as he went to the car and started driving.

As they arrive at the restaurant childe was already wet cause zhongli was "accidentally" pressing the remote... "I hate you..." childe mumbles zhongli smirks "I love you too~ now come on.. to weak?.." "shut up!" They get into the restaurant and sees beidou and ninguang waiting for them "hey you two!!" Beidou yells "beidou.. we're at a restaurant your tone."ninguang said glancing at beidou while holding her waist. They all sit down at their sit leaving zhongli still pressing the remote zhongli touching and rubbing his dick leaving childe hiding at zhonglis shoulder "uhm... what's up with childe?" Beidou saw while ordering from the menu "ah.. he's just tired that's it.." "alright is everyone ready to order then?" Ninguang said putting her menu down.

Childe nods as he gets out of zhonglis chest and shoulder the waitress appeared "are you guys ready to order?" "Yes.. I'll have lasagna and my drink will be.. wine" ninguang elbowed beidou telling her to order "oh! Yes I'll be having them Salmon with the asparagus and I'll have some water" "what about you two? Gentleman's what would you Guys like?" "I'll have steak with some wine.." "I-I'll.. ha-AVe-!" Zhongli puts the vibrator to max he puts his face on the table shaking zhongli gets closer to childe and whispers.. "you don't want them to notice... don't you?" He says while rubbing his yk what 👀 childe shakes his head telling zhongli no.. "well... then control it. You slut.." "sir? Are you ready to order?" "Oh.. ye-ES! Ahh~ I-I'll.. have some sh-RiMP p-pasta... and w-wine~..." childe whimpers while glancing at zhongli looking disappointed "childe what's wrong.. are you sick?"
"I.. aH!~" childe covers his mouth making zhongli hearing muffled whimpering from childe beidou and ninguang just started at them "pardon me... is childe sick?" Ninguang said "hmm.. I'll check we're gonna go to the bathroom..." "alright?"

Zhongli and childe went to the bathroom zhongli pulled childe to the stall locking the bathroom stall and makes him sit on the toilet "didn't I tell you.. to be quiet? Tsk tsk... bad childe.. time to give you a punishment.. ^^" zhongli grins while feeling childe dick "your wet.." "n-NO- shIt... xiansheng~!" "Language Childe.. if you want another punishment when we get home.." zhonglis hand made his way to childes mouth and covered his mouth making childe with muffled moans "shh childe.." zhongli un buckles his belt showing his 40 inch dick 😋 zhongli started teasing childe by grinding his dick at the entrance of childes hole "mmm~ xiansheng! Stop it!" "Then beg for it." Childe widens his eyes and looks at zhongli. "Please~ xiansheng.. I-i.. want your dick inside.. of my hole~" when childe finishes begging zhongli enters childe hole.

"AH!~ S-SHIT!!~ w-AIT!" Zhongli kept speeding up every second causing childe to cum multiple times "XIANSHENG!~ WA-IT! PLEASE~ T-!THE! vi-BrAtErs! STILL~ inside..." childe passes out after 23 thrust zhongli continues to thrust into childe for 2 hours then texts beidou "hey childes feeling sick.. we may have to hang out another time.." "ahh! No worries hope childe feels. Better soon!" Zhongli carried childe out of the restaurant and they cuddled and slept 😋
@