Sex in the office

(I made this during a trip to Arizona YALL should be great full that I'm making these for you guys 😔)

Zhongli was working at night and was a bit hungry so childe ordered some food for him picked it up and went to zhonglis work place also childe was also going to a club with venti and aether but that's gonna get ruined.. cause childe was wearing something revealing.. as childe was at zhonglis work place he arrived at the door and opened the door to see zhongli sitting at his desk when zhongli saw childe and saw what he's wearing zhonglis dick was standing up as childe saw that zhongli and a boner in his pants.. "xiansheng.. your.. pants and uhm.." zhongli went silent and grabbed childes hand and put him on the desk pinning him down on the desk and started kissing childe "mmhm.. xiansheng.. i still have to go somewhere~" "that can wait childe.. it's not my fault you came I here looking like that~" "ugh~ xiansheng p-please.."

Zhongli ignored childes begging and started taking off childes pants "let's get these of.." he said as he finished taking off childes pants and started taking off his pants also showing his 40 inch dick🫢 zhongli slammed into childes hole making it bleed just a little he slammed into him with no hesitation "AuGh!~ xI-xiAnshEnG~! T-that hurts.." zhongli didn't care at all he just kept slamming into childes hole childes eyes were at the back of his head higher than celestia "oh my~ your face is adorable" childe could hardly respond to that since he was busy moaning and twitching.. "xIA-nShenG f-fuck~" zhongli heard people walking by   " you might wanna keep your voice down childe~"

As zhongli kept thrusting and ramming into childes tight hole, "Shit! Fuck fuck fuck... I'm cumming..." Childe said to zhongli "hold it in." Zhongli said while still slamming into childes hole "wh-AT~! I.. i cant~" while saying that childe whimpers under zhongli "yes you can Childe.. if you don't.. I'll give you a punishment a punishment that can really drive you crazy... and to your limit~" childe moans loudly "I~ a-already feel.. at my limit~" zhongli keeps pounding into childe as childes pupils start forming into hearts his eyes up to celestia while other coworkers hear him moaning traumatized asf they kept all night the floor filled with childe and zhonglis after that zhongli did after care 🥰🥰🥰