Yandare zhongli 2!

(Hi hornies <333 this is part 2 enjoy)

Zhongli called one of her bodyguards "I need you to find this guy... and bring him into a abandoned building you remember where we used to go to?" The bodyguard nods "good." The bodyguard takes the picture looking at the old man who's is the picture "knock him out and bring him to the place and I'll do the rest." Zhongli says sternly and serious zhongli was mad that someone touched his property so he wasn't joking around.. "yes sir." The bodyguard heads straight for the grocery store to see if he's still there..

The bodyguards split in all of the aisle while the other two wait outside to see if he will come out after searching bodyguards found nothing.. "sir the man's not here anymore.." zhongli slammed his fist on the desk leaving a hole on the desk everyone flinched by his actions and all pens and folders shaking like a mini earthquake.. except it was done with a single fist just from rage.. "check the alleyways now! Search. The. Whole. Town. If. You. HAVE TO!" He yelled out loud his coworkers moved away from him staring at him weirdly.. "yes sir" said the bodyguards at the same time the bodyguards checked the alleyways finding bunch of homeless people they checked everyone..

They checked one more person pulling down their hoodie and they instantly recognized the old mad.. they grab the crowbar and smacked hims straight in the head making his head bleed a little bit.. the people gasp and yelled in fear one of the bodyguards point their gun at all of the people "no one move. No one gets hurt." The people froze in there spots the bodyguards pull up in a car putting the guy in the back of the truck most likely in the trunk.. the bodyguards get all in the car leaving the people scared and still frozen in their spot the bodyguards drive to that location zhongli told them too they tied the man with chains and sat him onto a chair and yea... chains..

(part 2 soon <333 bye hornies!! Like the nickname I gave you all??🤭🤭 bye stay safe :D)