Yandare zhongli part 5!

(This does not have smut🤧🤧🤓)

The body guard leads childe away from the guy and zhongli.. zhongli turns to the guy glaring at him zhongli grabs the nail gun putting some nails in it "let's get the fun started!" Zhongli shoots the nails into the man's hands as the man yells in pain and started kicking and jumping in his chair zhongli grabs a nail clipper and started to cut his nails off "stay still." Zhongli grips on the man tightly "your.. making this very... hard!" "Please! I promise I won't bother him just stop! Please please!" Zhongli scoffs "CHILDE!" Zhongli yells childe glances at them blinking a few times before saying "yeah?" "You know how this guy bothered you at the grocery store?" Childe nods his head "you forgive him?" "Nah.." "yea.. you hear that?" Zhongli turns to the guy "he doesn't forgive you.. you know what that means.." zhongli grabbed a bat.

Zhongli snapped his fingers signaling his body guard to pick up his chair and putting him in another room. Cause it's about to be bloody once the guy was in the room smashing and grunting can be heard from inside the room childe knew what was going on in there screaming can be heard from the other side of the room few hours passed zhongli came out of the room his clothes all body shirt to pants even shoes "Childe where are you?" Zhonglis eyes wandering around the room scanning for childe "childe?" He begins to walk around the room finding childe half asleep listening to music zhongli smiles at childes sleeping face as he bend down to carry childe carrying childe out of the building his body guard opening the car door.

Putting childe in the back seat of the car joining childe in the Backseat "drive I wanna put childe to bed." "Yes sir zhongli." The body guard said closing the door and getting in the drivers seat driving back home 19 minutes later they we're home the bodyguard pulling up on the driveway of zhonglis home. The bodyguard parked opening the door for zhongli as zhongli carried childe out of the backseat entering the front door and putting childe on the bed admiring his figure and curves laying on the bed. Zhongli smiled before laying in bed with childe and turning off the lights hugging childe falling asleep.

(Hi you horny fucks! I'm back and I've been lazy updating this but here you go I'll promise to start writing more)