Disappearance

Without hesitate, Tsukasa jumped into Toya's arms and squeeze his cheeks, trying to understand if that's really his lost brother.

--... Don't worry, it's me really.-- the Soldier said, while grabbing the knight's hand that was massaging his face roughly, showing how much he missed the other.

--Why!? Why have you never contacted me again? You disappeared like nothing, i thought you died!-- He hugged Toya again, as some tears fell from his eyes.

--I'm sorry to bother your family situation but I'm here you know.-- Nene said, embarrassed.

--Could you explain Tsukasa why are we here, please?-- The soldier said while he rubbed his hand on the blonde's back so he could calm down.

--I got a reporting from Miss Emu that my friend might have a secret hidden place in the forest, at a spot that the suspect we are searching could be hiding. So while we were looking for the cottage we saw a strong lighting, and that definitely wasn't a common spell.--

The White Knight tried his best to doesn't show his crying face to the princess, and turned around so she couldn't look at him.

--How about you investigate this place...? I need to talk to Toya, immediately.--

Tsukasa grabbed his brother to outside of the illusionary cottage, that now showed a technological average house, it's real form.

--I'm sorry i never told you why i disappeared. I was so scared, it could ruin your position and reputation. I just wanted you and Saki to be happy together and have the best future, and that's exactly what happened... But i ruined everything again.-- Toya glared at the floor, feeling nothing but sadness and guilt.

--I... I'm still shocked, but I'm sure it wasn't your fault. You really wanted the best for us and it happened, so you must have... gotten what you wanted.-- Tsukasa said, smiling at the other with a trembling voice. --So, can you please tell me what happened?--

The Soldier let out a long sigh, thinking this would end every possibility of a great life for his brother and sister from now on.

--It was when Saki, she... died, during the night, you were asleep, and that was also when i disappeared.-- the blonde looked confused at him, but Toya keep talking. --S-she looked at me in so much pain and said she wasn't ready to die... that was her "last" words. I ran through the city asking about people how could i resurrect someone, but they ignored of called me a freak instead. I tried going to the Bloody Kingdom by the forest, and one of the people i asked about it was Rui. Since you were here, you know his true identity.--

--The prohibited magic genius sorcerer... Of course he knows how to get someone back from the dead.-- Tsukasa understood, but still shocked with the information.

--I called out to him and he said it would be his first "job" using a strong spell. He helped me get back to home without being seen and started to focus his mind on saki. I remember that a red circle surrounded them both as he said some words faster than any sound a human could understand. She woke up in his arms and was quickly stabilized by another spells. He got very weak so i offered to get him back home, and i said Saki that i probably would never comeback, because i knew she was going to be called to be a princess soon and if someone found out she "used" prohibited magic, she could get arrested or even executed. When we left, some people saw me and Rui leaving the castle, and i was scared that someone could find out the truth of this night. That's why, i ran away.-- He finished, feeling his chest hurt of how much he had hidden that from everyone.

Tsukasa hugged him again and comforted him, happy he could understand everything now.
--It doesn't matter if we lost our reputation and became fugitives of something, i just wanted you to get back home!! Please don't ever hide somehing like that, I don't care if this magic is illegal, i only care that Saki is only alive because you and Rui were so brave, alright?--

--I hate interrupting the family talk but this is serious i need both of you here.-- Nene says, while she is still inside the house.

The boys ran through the corridor to find the princess sitting on the floor with lots of holograms surrouding them, each other seemed to inspect a different thing in that place.

--Rui was the suspect stealing from the Virtual Kingdom. And not only that, but the prohibited magic sorcerer we are looking for, don't you understand how serious this is?!--

Toya and Tsukasa looked at each other, then glares to Nene again, trying to make her notice that:
--BOTH OF YOU KNEW IT?!-- she screams.

--You know what? You guys don't really have time to explain. He had a magic yellow jewel that the Virtual Kingdom was looking for because somehow they found out that the robots could also control magic. And it looks like this was invaded so I'm afraid that some robot could have stole it.--

--That's exactly what happened actually!! He made me hide inside this capsule while he talked to someone that had a robotic voice, but they did some teleporting before i could ask anything.--

--Rui did had this all illegally, but he never hurted anyone with that. If someone else has the control of prohibited magic without his consent, we should be worried.-- Toya says, concentrating himself to make a spell that will protect the house from unknowns.

--Great, Toya. I would just say that we need to hurry up and find Rui and we can't leave this place with no protection.
I'm more advanced with magic than you two, so please warn the White Knights and the Bloody Princesses along to the queens about this. Someone can have a huge power and do whatever they want at anytime. This is really serious.-- The short princess said while using a spell that made a green aura around her, which seemed to give her a strong protection.

--Couldn't you just call them?!-- Tsukasa asks.

--I would, but the phones doesn't seem to be working, and that makes me ever more concerned.-- Nene said as her aura gets even more bright and she runs away in a crazy speed.

--Let's meet again at the Virtual Kingdom, don't worry.-- the Soldier said, while also running away in a crazy speed.

--Damn, I'm the only one who didn't learn that well...-- Tsukasa said, walking away normally.

I wish Rui was okay so he could teach me...

_________________________________________

Lots of robots where around the Crypton's building with loaded and heavy guns, inside of it, in a very well locked room, was the sorcerer, stucked on the wall while Kaito approaches to him holding a machine that would take off the prohibited magic from Rui's red jewel.

--No, wait! Please, let's negotiate something, please!-- Rui said, as he tried to use magic to get out, but it the technology holding him was magic-proof.

--I don't need to. Having both of this jewel's magic could lead me to any place in this universe. I could travel through dimensions, go back in time or go to the future. You are nothing compared to it.--

As the robot approached the little machine, it started to consume the red jewel's power for a second before having some failures and stop working.

--Huh? I can't remove it from you... But this is the princesses technology, so it's expected.--

--And you don't have any tech that can do the same? Maybe you're not even close to your other robots development, since "your Len" did even tried to consume my magic while i destroyed him into pieces.-- He teased.

Kaito punched him in the face, very hard, breaking his nose while blood dripped from the sorcerer's face.

--You can be more intelligent than me, even though i have way more potential than a human and you're the species that created us.-- He approached his hand on Rui's nose, healing it, making the other even more confused. Until he understood.

--But, who's in control of who right now?--

That was the last thing the purple haired heard, before all he could see was darkness.
.
.
.