Madness

Nene was laid on the floor unconscious, Honami had her body almost fully damaged by the explosion while Ichika tried her best to keep the other princess alive, but she was terribly tired.
--Honami, please! Please don't die, look at me...--

The knights and the queens were just arriving, all of them looking at the same image of a red shadow going inside the castle

--Hona...!!-- Shiho ran to her childhood friends and looked at Honami's almost dead situation. --No no no, she will be fine. Please, anyone of you can heal her somehow?!-- She tried helping Ichika by making she lose less blood, but still wasn't enough.

--Toya... i want to help the girls here. Please, take care of Saki in the castle for me.-- Tsukasa said as he approached the girls and tried helping with the wound.

Toya nodded, and rushed to the castle with Mizuki and Akito.

He concentrated himself, remembering the night Rui was teaching him how to heal any type of wound easily. Tsukasa tried to focus, but he did miss a lot the purple haired friend. And still, Honami's wound was too deep.

--Mochizuki?! Oh my god!-- Kanade and Airi finally landed from the sky and saw what was happening. Even tired from Kaito's battle, the white haired queen moved Tsukasa a bit so she could help her princess.

--Sorry, didn't meant to push you.--
Since she had the yellow jewel with her now, every spell she did would be stronger. Kanade put her hand on Honami's body and quickly the wound was already cured.

--Honami? Are you alright now?-- Shiho hugs Honami. Ichika also joins them.

--Yes... Thanks to our Majesty.-- she answers, tired.

--That's one of the jewel's we found on the Virtual Kingdom.-- Ichika says.

--Actually Ichika, the fragments of the jewel are from the Virtual Kingdom, but these are all substances mixed and made by Rui, he is the only one that has it.-- Tsukasa says, pointing to the magical stone Kanade had.

--Don't say his name right now. I know he's your friend and all but he almost killed Honami. If i see him again, he's dead.-- Shiho gave a angry, but honest comment.

The queen also noticed the other princess a bit further than the other girls.
--Kusanagi...-- she held Nene's unconscious body and laid her beside Ichika, that immediately got concerned about another of her friends. --She is fine at least, just need a moment to recover herself. Airi, could you stay with them here? I need to be inside the castle right now. You should come as well, Tsukasa and Shiho.-- Kanade said, already creating a magical sword to fight.

--I'm sorry but i need to stay with Honami, I'm not leaving her now.--

--Should i be in care of your sister then?-- The queen asked.

Shiho remembered that Shizuku was still at the castle, and the man that just left Honami's body destroyed was meeting her at the castle.
--I will be back as soon as i can, i promise.-- she glared at the two princesses before going to the castle along to Kanade and Tsukasa.
_________________________________________

Rui had his hands on the floor, consuming the magic of the barrier like if he was drinking water. The people looked scared at him, not understanding why he wasn't hurting anyone, what did he wanted there anyway?

--Rui!!-- Mizuki screamed from a bit far, running with the other knight and the soldier.

--...Mizuki.-- he answers, with a low tone.

--It's me, your friend from the other Kingdom, remember? I always used to tell you about the stories i had here.--
They got a bit closer to the sorcerer.