At the Hospital

Time skip: Some time later.

Honami was taken to the hospital after having some reactions of Kanade's healing, so after the knights and princesses could made it to get everyone out of the castle, since it was close to collapse, they took her to the hospital where she was being attended at the moment. At some point, the signal returned and the phones were able to be used again.

A part group were outside of the hospital, investigating the suspicious shooting robots of the Virtual Kingdom.

--Oh Shiho, Saki, be careful with these robots!! Don't you think they could explode with anger or something?-- Shizuku asked, worried.

--Actually, maybe they can.-- Shiho answers, surprised that her sister gave a good point about the enemies technology.

--No it's fine, I've inspected them and it doesn't seem to have any bombs of self destruction things.-- Nene said.

--Oh... Big Brother is calling me!! Emu, could you stay here with Shiho for me please?-- Saki says, moving away from the robots

--Of course, Saki!!-- Emu says, more cheerfully now that they knows her friends are coming back with life.

--But just a second... Hello, Big Brother?--

--SAAAAAAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--
He screamed through the device's mic, almost destroying his sister's ears.

--Oh my god, my ears. What's wrong? Is everything okay with you? Me and Toys were so worried...--

--I fought with him!!! And h-he tried to end himself, and then i almost killed him, and then he almost killed me, and...--

--Tsukasa!! don't exaggerate too much, you're weak already and that will make it harder for Majesty to carry you...-- Mizuki says though the call.

Though it was always funny seeing Tsukasa being loud, this time, it was actually clear how nervous he is about the situation he just gone through.

--Oh was that Akiyama? And she mentioned Yoisaki?! Guys, seems they're all fine!!-- Saki says

Toya sighs in relief, while still specting some of the robots with Akito.
--Asks him what happened to Rui.--

Tsukasa hears Toya's voice and give the answer to Saki.
--He is back to normal!! But he is too weak now so Mizuki is carrying him and we will go straight to the hospital.--

--That's great! We are also at the hospital now.-- Saki says.

--Also, we saw dragons in the forest!! Their sleeping spell seems to be gone, and i even pet one!!-- He changes the subject, trying not to talk about the sorcerer.

--Pet?! You're not taking a dragon home are you?--

--No, no i meant that i caressed their heads and it was amaizing... We should all go here together, like "A Tenma Celebrations" thing! And i mean with Toya too, obviously!!--

--Saki, we just finished getting the informations about the robots, now we should focus on helping people and finding Kaito, can you come now?-- Shiho says.

--Huh? Kaito?-- Tsukasa asked through the call, heavily breathing for the effort he is doing to keep conscious.

--It's a great idea!! But yes, just like Shiho said, that one robot called Kaito was supposed to be dead at the mountain, but his body disappeared!!--

Saki hears her brother whispering at the call, probably informing the others about the situation.

--This is bad, they should go look for him.-- Kanade says through the call.